Ready for Spring?

Options
Who out there is ready to hit the road! Finally warm weather and fine riding time. I have spruced up the bike and cleaned everything. Being in Florida we are already riding, is everyone ready?

Replies

• ProudAirforceWife
    ProudAirforceWife Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    We are on Vancouver Island and while some people ride year-round we save money by storing ours for 4-5 months (darn BC insurance). LOL, we store our in our garage so we can at least say hi to them everyday ;)

So this weekend we put our plates back on the bikes. I just got my accessories for my new baby which I will do this weekend as well. I would say by next weekend we will be SOOOOO ready to ride! Stay safe everyone!
  • hiwy44
    hiwy44 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am soooooooo ready for spring, it's been tough here in Wisconsin this year. I want to ride!!!!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I ride year round. Won't take it out in Ice and I try to avoid heavy rain, but I am riding every chance I get.

I'm in Portland, Oregon and the weather is starting to improve.
  • dsl01
    dsl01 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Not too bad around here in Tn, I've been riding to work for the past several days.
  • sapicsr
    sapicsr Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Finally got a decent ride in last night in central PA!
  • ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    I finally got out last Sunday for the first time this year. 5 inches of new snow on the ground here today........sigh
  • kikstand
    kikstand Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in Florida and ride year-round.
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    In florida also - we ride pretty much all year, but the spring is my favorite!
  • DavidJPerkins
    DavidJPerkins Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    In AZ and also a year round rider! :)
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    The cold has been holding on in the northeast. We have had a few nice days for riding but I was only able to get out once so far. There was still a lot of sand on the roads in the intersections on the back roads.