New to the group and looking for friends!

Options
Hello everyone! My name's Tasha and I was diagnosed with PCOS in my early teens when a cyst ruptured and I passed out in my high school bathroom. Every since then, it has been a rollercoaster. I have been able to periodically lose weight and manage my symptoms with diet and exercise alone but I always end up sabotaging myself somehow and gaining it back. due to some relocation and job changes, I have seen 4 OB/GYNs. 2 say I have PCOS, 2 said they couldn't find any indicator. I'm trusting myself on this one and looking to improve my diet and overall lifestyle to hopefully be able to conceive our first child in the near future. Any advice on some different diet options, programs, supplements, ect would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to everyone for opening up and sharing their stories in this group. It really makes a newbie like me feel not so alone. Have a great day!

Replies

• tinksmum
    tinksmum Posts: 14
    Options
    hi hun welcome
    im new too
  • powellfam2006
    powellfam2006 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name's Tasha and I was diagnosed with PCOS in my early teens when a cyst ruptured and I passed out in my high school bathroom. Every since then, it has been a rollercoaster. I have been able to periodically lose weight and manage my symptoms with diet and exercise alone but I always end up sabotaging myself somehow and gaining it back. due to some relocation and job changes, I have seen 4 OB/GYNs. 2 say I have PCOS, 2 said they couldn't find any indicator. I'm trusting myself on this one and looking to improve my diet and overall lifestyle to hopefully be able to conceive our first child in the near future. Any advice on some different diet options, programs, supplements, ect would be greatly appreciated. Thank you to everyone for opening up and sharing their stories in this group. It really makes a newbie like me feel not so alone. Have a great day!

WELCOME!