Life Support

Options
Doing my best to give some life... hello anyone.... anyone????

Replies

• mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello! Hello! Hello?? Is anybody out there?
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Joanne_happygramma Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Marsha are you there -- reaching out to hold on to some sign of life!!!
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Options
    What I mean to say is if no one shows up who is going to amuse me -- I am boring myself to death :noway:
  • wordsandmusic51
    wordsandmusic51 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Do I hear crickets? LOL

Sorry it is so quiet, people just aren't catching on to this who group thing!

For myself, so sorry I have been MIA, dealing with some health issues (nothing serious, just making it hard to get back here) and life has been busier than usual.

Hope everyone is doing well! I will see if I can think up something to draw folks in for a look and maybe we can liven this place up!
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Options
    Sue one (or two or three) people cannot make a group. You need to take care of yourself and I have to stop being so bored
    at lunch time. Actually the rain has disappeared so I go for a walk at lunch now so only have a couple of minutes.

Here's hoping other remembered they belonged and show up again.

Maybe we should offer free advice on how to pick winning lottery ticket numbers :tongue:

Joanne
  • Mar_11
    Mar_11 Posts: 35
    Options
    Maybe we should offer free advice on how to pick winning lottery ticket numbers :tongue:

Joanne

I'd like the winning lottery numbers please! ;)
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Options
    LOL ding ding we have a winner.....HI!!!!!!
  • wordsandmusic51
    Options
    LOL! Oh well, all we can do is hope for the best. I will keep working on it!
  • Joanne_happygramma
    Options
    Ok not sure about your lotteries but here is my first number. We play six and I never buy tickets but if we can get at least 5 more people to contribute their number we could all try next week to play those numbers all over the states and Canada -- I mean what the heck LOL

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options

I'm bad - I forget about groups!

I was doing so well at working out 5-7 days and really slacked off.... time to be BACK. Did my Combat this morning and I feel SO much better! hopefully the kids stay healthy so I get more than a couple hours of sleep and then I can do my AM workouts!!!!!!

We could whine about the snow for anyone in the north.

Nancy
  • wordsandmusic51
    Options
    Our weatherman said the 'S' word last night but none as of yet, thankfully!
  • Mar_11
    Mar_11 Posts: 35
    Options
    I forget about the groups too! I wish we could get notifications like Facebook.

My number is 38.