Pregnant With #3

Options
jones092508
jones092508 Posts: 75 Member
Just found out this past week I'm pregnant with #3! Yah! I have been eating clean the past couple of months, walking, squats, sit ups, stationary bike, and doing jumping jacks!

I plan on eating as clean as possible this pregnancy, but will also give in to a craving occasionally. =)

I haven't gotten in to see my OBGYN just yet, appointment isn't until the 22nd.
I'm not exactly sure how far along I am, or when I'm due... I was on birth control, which had my TOM really messed up!
However, I am thinking around November 19th!

Just wanted to introduce myself!
I'm Jessica, and I'm 23! I've been on MFP strong about 9 months now! And before my last pregnancy around 6 months!
I have a little girl who will be 5 in August, a little boy who will be 1 in June! eek! Gonna be busy!

Hope to get to know you all!

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also am pregnant with babe #3 due Nov 29- Dec 1st time frame.....I have 2 girls 8 1/2 and 3. I log everyday and have eased off my workouts to walking at least until 2nd trimester due to cramping and bleeding. I gained 45lbs with my other two pregnancies and that is what led me to MFP when babe #2 was 3 months old.....hoping to gain very lil as I was still 45lbs from goal weight!

Stacey~
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi Jessica, welcome to the group!
    I am Hiba and i am 27 weeks pregnant with baby no. 2, due July 10th.

I have gained 55 lbs with my first son and a few months before getting pregnant I lost all the baby weight plus an additional 20 lbs.

Now I have already gained around 24 lbs :( I am counting my calories and working out 5-6 times a week. All the weight I put on was during the second tri except 4.5 lbs that i gained in the first trimester! I was hoping to do better than that this time around, but hey, your body has its own ways of dealing with pregnancy regardless of how active you are and how well you eat. I learned that the hard way lol.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group. I am 31+ weeks and this group has been so wonderfully helpful for me. It is so great to have a group of pregnant women you can ask questions.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

I am 38+3 with baby no.3. I have a boy who's nearly 5 and a girl who's nearly 3 already.

I've been on MFP nearly 2 years now, and have logged pretty much every day of my pregnancy! I have also exercised up until Sat, but I'm now having a rest from the gym, and just walking for exercise.

My eating has generally been pretty good, but I've allowed myself some treats lately.
  • spunkychelsea
    spunkychelsea Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Pregnant with baby #3 here. I feel you on the busy part. My son turns 3 in June, my daughter just turned 1 in January and this baby is due in May...so I'll have 3 under 3. At 34 weeks pregnant I'm at the point where I question why this was a good idea (they were all planned this close). Struggling to keep on top of things and pick up the little ones as much as they like.

I found MFP when my daughter was 2 months old. I gained 23 lbs with my son (I think the GD diet helped keep it under control). Lost that in 8 days and took 8 months to lose another 10 lbs - I started out about 20 lbs overweight to begin with. Got pregnant again, gained 46 lbs cause I ate anything and everything with no diabetes (read an oreo bag every 2-3 days on top of normal -probably excessive- eating). Lost 22 lbs by 2 months, found MFP lost the rest of the baby weight and 12 more lbs by the time I got pregnant again when she was 7 months old.

At 34 weeks I'm up 19/20 lbs. Was hoping to keep it at 25, but I usually go overdue and usually pack on 1-2 lbs a week as I near the end. Hopefully it'll at least stay under 30 this time. I have never really worked out much but with the weather getting better I've been taking the kids on walks - I try a mile daily - with them in the double stroller. I'm not terribly active, but I am better than I was with either pregnancy and I consider that a bonus.

After this one is out I hope to lose the baby weight + 10 more to get back to my ideal weight when I got married (almost 11 years ago!). I'm due May 18th and have set a goal to be done losing weight by Halloween- my husband's birthday. Hopefully it's a reasonable one!
  • jadeous
    jadeous Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am pregnant with number 3 also! I am 24 and I have a daughter that will be 5 on 4/30, a 15 month old son and I'm due with another girl 6/5. It's exciting but a little scary :) Life's gonna be nuts. At 34 weeks I have only gained 10lbs but I was very overweight to begin with so they recommended I gain nothing. I have been having trouble with eating healthy and have not really done any exercising. If anyone's got any tips for getting motivated I'd love to hear them.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Due Sept 12. My daughter is 3 and will be 4 in November and my son is 2 as of March 15. :) Welcome to the group!
  • corinthians927
    Options
    Welcome to the group!

I am pregnant with #3 as well! C-section scheduled July 22nd. We are having a boy!

Sounds like you are doing really well with staying active and eating healthy! Good job!