Week 04/07-04/13 workouts

Options
DJ478
DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
Hello how is everyone doing today is week 4 for me and pushing through will be back for accountability on today's workout

Replies

• slik1227
    slik1227 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    week 4 of Beta! I did Rip'd Circuit today. I also ran a 5k on Saturday in 45 minutes! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! :flowerforyou:
  • Rosmerly318
    Rosmerly318 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am on Round 2 of t25 -- Week three of Beta and feeling great!
  • slik1227
    Options
    t25 dynamic core today - I am doing this one, but I don't think I am doing it well. My tummy needs a lot of work! :grumble:
  • MzFrieda
    MzFrieda Posts: 10
    Options
    It's week 3 for me! Still chugging along. Unfortunately my diet is not as clean as it should be.. I need to clean it up!!
  • slik1227
    Options
    It's week 3 for me! Still chugging along. Unfortunately my diet is not as clean as it should be.. I need to clean it up!!

ugh, I totally know that feeling!
  • mipmicah
    mipmicah Posts: 31
    Options
    Made every workout this week, finished Beta week 5 day 3 today. My STATurday result are looking very positive... lost 1.5 for the week and gaining strength. Looking forward to GAMA. I am 7 lbs away from my goal weight and will make diet moves next week towards maintenance by adding 500 calories per day to plan.
  • mipmicah
    Options
    today was 2nd hardest... dynamic core... finished beta week 5 day 4... the bicycle then V is brutal. Everyone stay Focused and watch your health Zoom and weight melt away... Remember sweat is FAT crying.
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    today was 2nd hardest... dynamic core... finished beta week 5 day 4... the bicycle then V is brutal. Everyone stay Focused and watch your health Zoom and weight melt away... Remember sweat is FAT crying.

HAHA! I like that (Sweat is fat crying). I agree about the bicycle then V. Good job with the workouts though!

And since you're starting Gamma soon.. keep in mind that it DOES get easier! It's still a challenge, but I'm able to do more and more each time (and dread it less each time hahaha). I definitely feel my conditioning improving.

I did The Pyramid last night, which overall is OK for me, aside from a few really difficult parts. Rip't Up tonight! The biggest joy of Gamma is that there are no double Friday workouts.. just one workout!
  • slik1227
    Options
    DYNAMIC CORE DONE! ok, I am crying a little lol! This week has been a bit of a struggle. No energy, motivation blah blah.... I did it tho, and am thinking seriously of a 5k tomorrow...... Will let you know!
  • mipmicah
    Options
    DYNAMIC CORE DONE! ok, I am crying a little lol! This week has been a bit of a struggle. No energy, motivation blah blah.... I did it tho, and am thinking seriously of a 5k tomorrow...... Will let you know!
    HAHA! I like that (Sweat is fat crying).

Today I finished Beta and next week advancing to Gama. Yesterday’s Dynamic Core made todays Rip’t Circuit a little hard. My ABS had not recovered.

The great feeling washed over me from reaching the end of Beta. Everyone stay safe by moving with intent and keeping good form. Tomorrow is “Staturday” and I wish all great losses.
  • Kimo0590
    Kimo0590 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Finished week 2 of alpha and have only lost 1 pound and half an inch off my waist and a quarter inch off my hips. A little disappointing but even if I lose only 5 pounds it will be great. It's still a great program and I will keep going
  • albrookhart
    Options
    Day 1 of Beta today…so Core Cardio. Time to focus! :happy: