DAILY ACCOUNTABILITY

Options
2»

Replies

• TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    March 12: JM no more trouble zones 40 mins

this is great because I really do feel accountable!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    March 12: I did You Tube - Real Fit TV - Strong & Sleek: The Total Body Tightener - this AM. I only got thru 1.5 rounds.... couldn't get thru the last half of the 2 round...ran out of time this AM. But it was still a great workout!
  • TaraRichardson913
    Options
    March 13- JM ripped in 30, week 2
    March 15- JM NMTZ 40 mins
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Stronglift 5x5 twice :)
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    No workout this AM but I did Turbo Fire - New To Class yesterday AM (30 mins of it) and I walked at lunch! :happy:
  • TaraRichardson913
    Options
    AH I totally slacked for three days!!
    But today, March 19th: 40mins JM NMTZ, 10mins Wii Zumba (Was hoping for 30mins but I was so tired!)
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Still lifting and pb 50% my weight squat so proud :-)
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    Today is a rest day but yesterday I had a great workout - i walked with some friends at our local park - we ran the stairs at the softball diamond, did bench pushups, bench step ups, bench tricep dips and walked the loop b/t each round.
    51 mins later and 515 calories burned!!!! :heart:
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    This AM I did Jessica Smith's Pear Body Shape workout.... it's only 22 mins but it was a good one! ♥ed it!!

Hope everyone is getting their sweat on!!
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went out inline skating.. 2 times 12,2km.. but the second time wasn't satisfying, the ground was wet and I couldn't ride as fast as usual (and I burned nearly 150 kcal less :sick: )

Today is more of a 'rest day', not totally, but I want to hit the gym tomorrow.. Today, I'm going into the city by bike (2x 20 min) and I'll do something active later at home, either yoga and/or some workouts with my apps.
    My butt asks for squats, I think :laugh:

How intense is that Pear Body Shape workout?
    I don't have correct measurements of my body right now, and I cannot tell whether I am an hourglass body type or rectangle... But it's actually a nice idea to search for a workout that'd bring the best out of my body type. Thanks for that! :drinker:
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    This AM I did Jessica Smith's Pear Body Shape workout.... I was able to keep up more this AM. Burn 'Dem Calories!

@nenshali - it's a good workout for any body shape really and it can be as intense as you want. It's not like Turbo Fire intense but it's also more a strength training workout rather than cardio.
  • TaraRichardson913
    Options
    OK Back to accountability
    March 29th: 40 mins JM NMTZ
    March 30th: 25 mins wii Zumba Core, 10 mins Calisthenics
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    Crazy busy week this week.... Torn our deck up yesterday, walked with a friend.... not sure what the workouts will be I hope to get some in!
  • TaraRichardson913
    Options
    March 31: 20 min walk, 10 min jog, 10 min calisthenics
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Mon: 40 min Inline skating
    Tue: 39 and 59 min Inline Skating, [35 min biking, not really counting that because it was really light]
    Wed: 37 min Inline Skating
    Thur: 39 min Inline Skating
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    This AM I did Jessica Smith's Pear Body Shape workout and 10 mins on the Elliptical!!

Yesterday I did 30 mins on the Elliptical!

How is everyone else doing so far? :flowerforyou:
  • fitboricua
    fitboricua Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am doing good!!! WOrkouts and good nutrition and next I will go 100% clean eating with a detox nutrition plan.
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    I did a resistance band workout yesterday.... HOLY COW. It was more challenging than I thought it would be and I'm sore today! Hope to walk after work!! :flowerforyou:
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    Did the elliptical this AM.... and I am DRAGGING *kitten*!!!! Not sure why! :glasses: