Rash

Options
I have developed a very uncomfortable, itchy rash on my arms that seems to be traveling. Has anyone else experienced this?

Replies

• Urbanlamb
    Urbanlamb Posts: 17
    Options
    I friend of mine ho went through weight loss surgery (RNY) had that problem, and it turned out she was allergic to one of the sugars in her protein shakes.
    It could also be something as simple as a new soap or laundry detergent though.
  • apelilag
    apelilag Posts: 30
    Options
    Thanks I think that's what is was. I stopped using Isopure and sure enough it went away. Crazy! I've never been allergic to anything.
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    A good way to get rid of problem protein shakes and bars is to take them to support group with snack bags. Everyone wants to try different brands and everyone will love you for sharing a taste. It is show and tell and share at my monthly support group. We chop a protein bar into 10-12 bits so everyone can taste. We bring wrappers of stuff we love and people take snaps or scan the barcode with their phones. We talk about our best bargains online and local. We share recipes and tricks for success. It is a total blast!