Who is your favrioute player? :D

Options
Aside from the top players which do you like to watch? And what's your favrioute Slam?

I like Baghdatis and Monfils :bigsmile: and in the Women's game, Cirstea and Wozniacki! :glasses: And favrioute slam is Wimbledon or Ozz!

how about you guys? :smile:

Replies

• Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Tsonga, Raonic and Pospisil (Im canadian), Del Potro, and many more.
    Womens side- Li Na, Wozniacki, Lisicki, and Genie Bouchard!

I LOVE LOVE the US Open. Its so exciting! The energy there is amazing. I love the late night matches. I love all the Slams, but the US is my fave. I really like Indian Wells too, even though its not a slam.
  • Cammy_Atleta8
    Options
    Nice I like all your players too! :smile:

Canada have some really good players at the minute I think! Shame England only has Murray :yawn: (Im English)

Yeah all the slams are good really it's difficult to pick one out! :happy: Indian wells is cool and like the Miami Open and stuff!
  • Hadassakeyzz
    Hadassakeyzz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SERENA!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) :-):smile: :smile: :smile: :heart: :heart:
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Del Potro, Hewitt, Haas -- Sloane Stephens, Li Na
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Wait! I forgot Gael Monfils -- not the toughest player mentally (Boy, can I relate!), but just loves to play and it shows.
    And, Andrea Petkovic -- gutsy return from an injury that sidelined her for a long time by professional tennis standards.
  • emergencytennis
    emergencytennis Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Ha, Tufel, you (and I) can't have the wonderful Li Na, as the OP said apart from the top players and she is right up there now!

I like Venus Williams as she started the game-changing that has resulted in the power games of Stosur, Serena and hopefully Sloane.

I like to watch Tsonga. Different game but, like Hewitt, he leaves it all on the court.

I like Wimbledon the best. The surface is fast and benefits the brave. The courts wear over the tournament and conditions can change quickly, so the players have to be adaptable.