Daily Accountability Posts

Options
Sbthud
Sbthud Posts: 33 Member
Hey all. I completed HIIT Power this morning, Day 2 of the Ultimate Warrior schedule. Didn't have time for the Stretch, but will do that when I get home from work tonight! Keep it real and stay with the fight all!

Replies

• jhonanie89
    jhonanie89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT Power too. I'm on Week 3 Day 2.
  • scotdee101
    scotdee101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT Power too, week 2 day2, I hate Burpees !!
  • ktface17
    ktface17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Burpees are the devil....they work though!! I can't even do them properly. I have to modify them down but I was improving!!

Note: need to get on schedule was Combat asap!
  • Sbthud
    Options
    Day 3, Combat Kickstart and Core Attack. Ouch. Especially after yesterday. And burpees are pretty much the devil. :)
  • scotdee101
    Options
    Swapped day off today for yesterday as was out all day, so i did Combat 45 mins Power Kata today, this is my favourite I love it.
  • jhonanie89
    jhonanie89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 3 Day 5 of the Supreme Warrior schedule, so today I did Combat 60. I love it, it's my favorite. :) Also added 45 squats, 25 bridges, 1:50 min wall sit, and a 1 minute plank. Burned 599 calories total this morning.

I dread burpees and the circle pushups and the circle crunches!! omg, the crunches kill my upper abs like no other!
  • scotdee101
    Options
    Did HIIT plyo today, I find this the most difficult. Not doing last combat 30 for this week as Im going hiking tomorrow.
  • Sbthud
    Options
    Combat 60 this am. Man does that leg track just kill me!
  • ktface17
    ktface17 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Combat 60 is my favorite workout in the set!

Still haven't started back. Sick at the moment. I've managed to catch the stomach bug and sinus crud in a two week time frame. WTH?
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm kinda cheating in here... I'm only doing Combat on my cardio days (T,Th,Sa) but wanted to be part of the group :)

So far I've done the Combat 30, the Combat 60, and the first HIIT.

I LOOOOOVED the HIIT one. I think tomorrow I"m gonna try the Plyo HIIT.

The Combat 60 seemed a little slow for me, and the 30 was similar. I also hit the gym and try to do one Combat a week, but didn't get it done last week.
  • scotdee101
    Options
    Didnt manage Comabt 60 yesterday as had a bit of an accident, long/short is I fell over backwards and hit my back and head. Im very sore today but will be doing combat 60 today and will have to double up tomorrow to stay on track.

Warnig dont wear trainers (sneakers) whilst washing the floor!
  • scotdee101
    Options
    Just finished Combat 60, I can hardly type this, what a wuss!
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Did the HIIT Plyo yesterday! IT WAS AWESOME! My butt is so sore today!!!! It was real.
  • kblount10
    kblount10 Posts: 32
    Options
    Just found this group today! Did Combat 30! I've been doing Body Pump but my wrist and hips are feeling it and I need to take a break. Combat arrived at the perfect time!
  • runamym
    runamym Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just found this support group. I'm doing a hybrid schedule of Combat and Pump! LOVE it!
    I'm on week 5. Just completed Wk 5 Day 2 today: Combat 45 and Pump's Hard Core Abs.
    So far, I'm only down 5 lbs, but down 1.5 inches in my waist and an inch in my hips.
  • Sbthud
    Options
    Just found this support group. I'm doing a hybrid schedule of Combat and Pump! LOVE it!
    I'm on week 5. Just completed Wk 5 Day 2 today: Combat 45 and Pump's Hard Core Abs.
    So far, I'm only down 5 lbs, but down 1.5 inches in my waist and an inch in my hips.

That's awesome, way to go!
  • scotdee101
    Options
    Hi, Im back after a week off, I was ill. Combat 60 today, 1 hr walk tonight. Where is EVERYONE!

Hiedee
  • scotdee101
    Options
    Forgot to log yesterday HIIT Power, today combat 60. Feeling lonely.
  • markybmark83
    markybmark83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started today. My job means I am not always going to be able to follow the plan and work out everyday but I am going to get as close to it as I can.

Any tips from anyone?
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    try to stick to the schedule as much as possible, ad if not... don't change it if you can't go through a day then u do it the next day, don't change when you rest!
    Also liquids
    LOTS OF LIQUIDS