Agents of S.H.E.I.D.

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I liked last night's episode even better.

I actually didn't really get into dollhouse, I stopped at the second episode. Maybe I should try watching again...
  • MeepleMuppet
    MeepleMuppet Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I liked last night's episode even better.

I actually didn't really get into dollhouse, I stopped at the second episode. Maybe I should try watching again...

I remember the whole first season being...frustrating. After that, it got really good. I even read the subsequent comic for a little while.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

I remember the whole first season being...frustrating. After that, it got really good. I even read the subsequent comic for a little while.

Hmm. Maybe I should go back and rewatch it; I had given up on Dollhouse after a few episodes. I'm looking forward to watching the 2nd episode of S.H.I.E.L.D. tonight.
  • txteva
    txteva Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed S.H.I.E.L.D for a good Friday evening cheer up TV show :-)
  • Francl27
    Options
    I didn't like the last episode as much. I think I'm getting a bit tired of semi-repetitive shows, got to have a storyline somewhere, and this one is getting a bit slow to develop. Not giving up though, it's still better than some other things I watch!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 eps in, I give it a '8/10; would bang". Fitz/Simmons definitely helps but Coulson MAKES the show, period. Plus, it doesn't hurt that I'm used to same actor voicing the same character in "Ultimate Spiderman". Hope they save his resurrection secret until first season finale (at the earliest).
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,693 Member
    Options
    I wasn't sure if I liked it at first. But now it's totally sucked me in. I drop into their world once a week. Anyone else enjoying it?
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I thought that last weeks was one of the better episodes. Intrigued about the revelation that Skye is an 0-8-4.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Still loving it!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    I was skeptical at first. Felt slow, wanted more super powers, etc and then BOOM! Okay, I'm hooked ♡
  • MeepleMuppet
    Options
    ANGRY!!! ABC locked down their online episodes so now I can't watch it without a cable provider. Since my daughter's bedtime isn't changing any time soon, I guess I'm out until the DVD's become available. I was really getting into it too. That last episode that I got to see (saving Coulson) had a lot of the Whedon humor that I was looking for. Stupid ABC!
  • Francl27
    Options
    ANGRY!!! ABC locked down their online episodes so now I can't watch it without a cable provider. Since my daughter's bedtime isn't changing any time soon, I guess I'm out until the DVD's become available. I was really getting into it too. That last episode that I got to see (saving Coulson) had a lot of the Whedon humor that I was looking for. Stupid ABC!

I think you can still see them online, you just have to wait 8 days. Hulu should have them too (with the same 8 days window).
  • MeepleMuppet
    Options
    I was watching them online; networks are now locking down their shows to encourage same-day viewing for social media purposes (and advertising). You have to sign up using your cable provider, which we don't have (can't afford most of that stuff). But Dixie (or as I referred to her to my husband last night "super awesome geek angel") pointed me in the direction of stream-me TV. Fingers crossed!!!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
  • PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,693 Member
    Options
    :blushing:
    LIKE.
  • Asheea
    Asheea Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    DH and I love that show! We're huge Marvel fans. :) We want to see Coulson and May hook up. They have chemistry and I think there is something there beneath the surface...
  • phoenixiam
    phoenixiam Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I watch it streaming on the abc.com website. Abc just changed its rules that unless you subscribe to cable or some partner, you can't see the latest epidode - it's delayed a week. Argggggggh!
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    So far I like it. Bottom line like others say...need good writers. If writing gets bad show will go to toilet.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Holy sh**!!!
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes, this week's episode was the one that makes me say ^that^ and then makes me want to go back and re-watch the series from the beginning. There is always an episode like that with a Joss show, I've learned to trust him and take the ride he wants to offer and I've never been disappointed.