Striiv app

Options
sradams1
sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
Anyone want to be Striiv friends? I have the app on my iphone. would love more friends.

Replies

• desertlyric
    Options
    Same here! I'd like to have more Striiv friends. I'm already a Striiv friend with you, sradams! :)
    If anyone would like more Striiv friends, pm someone in MFP that you know is a Striiv user, such as those who say so in this forum, and provide them with the email address that you use for Striiv, so they can send you a friend invitation through Striiv. That's all it takes, to get another Striiv friend!
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    hi guys! striiv user here! add me if you'd like melzenitram@yahoo.com
  • mivereda
    mivereda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started using the Striiv app on my iphone yesterday and I would love to have more friends! Add me arwalker@syr.edu
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I would like more active friends on Striiv. Send me message with your email.
  • codewienie
    Options
    i'm on striiv. mike@etnews.org or michael baker
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sad story! I lost my iphone in the Atlantic Ocean when i was boating in Boston to visit my friend. Along with losing my iphone, i also lost some great Sriiv friends and my FP app!! i hope to get another smart phone too and will reconnect then. Talk to you soon and Keep walking!!
  • bridgeo74
    bridgeo74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I have the app on my Ipad. Can you only link the Striiv Play with it???
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still active on the Striiv app? I have been using it for a few weeks and would love to add friends, but I don't know anyone who is on it. If you are active and want to add me, it's nan242vin@aol.com. thanks!
  • MeAnTtOBeThIn
    MeAnTtOBeThIn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm a new Striiv user... I have the Striiv Touch. If anyone is looking for someone to add... Cuteypeye@aol.com
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. I am Nancy (nan242vin@aol.com) & love Striiv!
  • spikrgirl14
    spikrgirl14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! im new lets be friends! samanthaelise14@yahoo.com
  • ronanicus
    ronanicus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone with a Striiv! I am ronanicus@gmail.com :-)