mission complete

Options
rhino45
rhino45 Posts: 86 Member
I have finished my block 3 and feel like I got some decent results. I posted a pic in my profile since I don't know how to get it on here. but anyways its been a great program and I intend to do another round of it in a couple weeks if not this one I may do t25 with the wife to get her up and moving then Ill def come back to x3. Its such a quick and effective workout. as for the results. I didn't do anything else besides X3. watched what I ate (most of the time I did have a few gut bombs towards the end) I lost over 10% body fat and 17 lbs. so I would say it does everything it claims it will. can't wait to do it again and see where I go from here.

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I have one month left & I have not lost hardly anything but I am a sugar addict & I know that is the reason for not losing! I am going to try to be SERIOUS this week & cut back on carbs that contain sooo much sugar! Have fun with T25 & that is AWESOME you are there to help your wife get into a more healthy lifestyle too!! I lent my T25 to a pal I met on MFP & she is about to return Shaun T back to me. I may have to lend her X3 for a few months so she and her family can keep the fitness rolling!! I hope you can still check in with us & let us know how it is going!!!
  • Busymomof003
    Busymomof003 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats on finishing the program! That's a great achievement! You can definitely see the difference.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • shanespencer184
    shanespencer184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm just about to start block three (tomorrow) - I've not lost any weight at all, but I feel really good! I'm definitely going to do this all over again once I'm done!
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats dude!