Options
Hello all. I just joined this group and wanted to say hello and look for people who share my methods of weight loss. I've been on the shakes for a month already and I love them. If anybody needs a support friend or wants to swap shake recipies. Please let me know.

Replies

• jonnytuna
    jonnytuna Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on day 3. Struggling to find any "Vi" people on here so far, that may just be me being inept though....
    You must be near the end of the 90 days by now??

2982590.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • KetoGenesis2016
    KetoGenesis2016 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am on day number 1, and I too am looking for some people who are going down the same road as I. If you are, please feel free to send me an add request, so that we can swap triumphs and challenges. Go team!
  • amynbrian00
    amynbrian00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started my shakes last week. So far, I am loving them! I have lost 3 or 4 lbs so far. Trying to drink lots of water, too. I try to exercise frequently. I noticed yesterday that I had more energy while working out. I didn't want to quit running as quickly as usual! :)
  • irisheyes586
    Options
    I started Body By Vi May 5th and I'm down 15 lbs and 3". I would love to meet other Vi users and swap recipes and stories. Add me if you're interested!
  • Melissas9799
    Melissas9799 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is my third week on the shakes. Really liking it so far :) I think my favorite shake so far is the one that taste like a butterfinger.
  • krisncraig
    krisncraig Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. This is my second week on the shakes and I am feeling great. This morning I made a shake with instant coffee and unsweetened coco powder and it tasted GREAT. I lost 4.2 lbs last week and I am hoping for close to the same results this week. Good luck to everyone.
  • Terriers007
    Terriers007 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I don't how to add people. I'm in Day 7 of having a BBV with banana for breakfast. Sometimes I will make another shake for lunch and add Coffee Mate S/F Creamy Chocolate. I've experimented with strawberries and blueberries and got a lot of seeds at the bottom.