Elder Scrolls Online

Options
AnexRavensong
AnexRavensong Posts: 262 Member
Well I'm done for. My physical copy of the Imperial Edition showed up about an hour ago.. it was bad enough with the beta, would have been worse with early access if the game wasn't constantly down.. but it starts.

Anyway just sharing some pics I took of what's in the box with commentary. They are on facebook, but the album is public and you don't need to have facebook to look at them.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.648252908563451.1073741833.100001362423332&type=1&l=819a530f4f

Replies

• cccoursey
    cccoursey Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I am still awaiting my CE however friends and I have already been playing. I have alot of hope for the game and the community. Elder Scrolls is one of my favorite worlds to play in.
  • l0velife1
    l0velife1 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I started playing Sunday as soon as the servers came up for those of us pre-ordering! Played through the Beta but didn't go crazy with it since I knew the characters were being wiped. Launch was smooth, I wonder how full launch is going today though. I just want to be off work and play through the weekend! :p
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    I wanted to play. It fried my computer. So I've ordered a new computer :drinker:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Have been playing in Daggerfall Covenant since early release. So much fun (especially now that they've worked out most of the bugs I was fighting at the beginning)!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to meet up in game and quest together? I like to read all the books and explore, etc. :3
  • FemaleSheogorath
    Options
    I love the statue of Molag Bal that came with the Imperial Edition! Also the whole bit with being able to be an Imperial.

How far along is everyone in terms of leveling?
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I had a super delayed start (Thought it came out on the 14th, woops!) So my highest level is a level 7 High Elf Templar. Had to promise the hubs that I'd wait for him, though. We started playing GW2 together & I was addicted enough to make it to level 72 while he was still level 12. Oopsie! >_<
  • iluvmpiche
    Options
    Oooomg the beta consumed my weekends! I am trying SO HARD to afford this game. I haven't stuck with an MMO for so long, but I neeeed this. Until PSO2 comes out, anyway.

Gonna make an ugly Orc girly! :3 I built a custom gaming rig, so I'm finally going to be able to use it for what it was meant to do!
  • laoanime
    laoanime Posts: 15
    Options
    Just got the imperial edition and looking for friends :) add me!
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Add me in ESO @serhotjustice.