eating disorder friends?

Options
i am recovering for the 3rd time and i was just looking for some people who understand what it's like to suffer from an eating disorder. keep me posted. i'd love to add and support everyone.

Replies

• My_SurrealLife
    My_SurrealLife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, if you want to talk please let me know. I've been through recovery twice and i'm battling every day to change my attitude I would love to talk to you too.
  • chipmunkcheeks76
    Options
    i Have Ednos, have lost 156Lbs in 2 yearw, am looking for some support, please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • cherrytulips
    Options
    feel free to add me too!<3
    every day is a journey in recovery for me.
  • chipmunkcheeks76
    Options
    Every day is a struggle for me too, could really use some support and have a lot of support to offer!
  • LauraGreat
    LauraGreat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking for recovery friends myself.
  • domesticatedfeminist
    Options
    I am recovering as well, still dealing with the health issues makes it harder. I have struggled with ED for several years but didn't get help until I almost died from it last year. Once I got help I gained a lot of weight, obviously. But, I still need to lose weight. My therapist suggested coming here for help staying motivated to do it the "right way". Today is Day 1 for me, and I am already tempted to just slip back into bad habits. But, I can't. I have children and they need Mom to stay healthy. You can add me. =]
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    I've only recovered once, but I start getting too obsessive about food when I'm logging it. It's almost like an OCD thing. I could seriously cook, plan, and think about my diet all day, and that would not be good. So I'm hoping that checking into this group will help me keep a better perspective.
  • pearlyisblue
    pearlyisblue Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well :)
  • sophiegent1501
    Options
    Hi :) I've had an ED for a few years and am nearly into my third month of recovery, I'd love some friends who know what it's like and to keep me on track
  • badwolf4
    badwolf4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd love some recovery friends <3 I've been working hard at recovery for almost 2 months now, but it's probably my third major time. My problem, of course, is trying to lose while recovering. I've lost 31lbs sustain-ably so far! Would love to share with and support everyone.
  • icravecontrol
    icravecontrol Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anyone who has struggled, or who still struggles with any sort of ED, feel free to add me! I tend to cycle between wanting to be healthy and my ED, just so people are aware before adding me. I'd love to have some support from people who understand and will do my best to provide the same support in return. xo.
  • Skinny_For_Good
    Skinny_For_Good Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too, add me!:)
  • skrlec70
    skrlec70 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    im here too add me :)