Need Friends! :)

Options
HI! I'm Shelley, Homeschooling mom of 4, I've been using MFP on and off for a long time but just in the past month have got serious about weight loss and accountability. I have a few friends on here but most of them are not active. I need some more friends for encourgement, etc. (Plus it's nice to see more than yourself in the newsfeed! :laugh: ) and would love to have like minds to take this journey DOWN with! :wink:

Replies

• dltc96
    dltc96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I understand the off and on for a long time. I am needing to get serious about it again. Did you find some friends?
  • jwpe
    jwpe Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am getting back on track as well.
  • crawlil6
    crawlil6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • BeyondThePast
    BeyondThePast Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me also, I am getting back to it as well !
  • LoriRoshawn6
    LoriRoshawn6 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, please add me as well ~ I am a hs'ing Momma to 6 (1yo-12yo). I was here last summer, lost 50#, then fell off and gained some back. I'm back (again) to get back on track! I could use some encouragement as well! :)
  • rburdullis
    Options
    I would love the support at well, so feel free to add me. I am a homeschooling mom with four kids and my weight has totally plateaued after the fourth baby. Really struggling with time/energy/motivation. Looking for encouragement.
  • zorreena
    zorreena Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too. Unschooling mama of two boys.
  • nikki_0522
    nikki_0522 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for active friends. I joined MFP years ago and lost almost 70 lbs. Unfortunately, I fell off the wagon and gained back all but 18 lbs. I'm starting over now and noticed that most of my friends from before are no longer active on MFP.
  • CoffeeandHumblePie
    CoffeeandHumblePie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    zorreena and nikki, it looks like this board is old (yours are the first posts since June 2014!). I am interested in friends & support on MFP as well. I've joined a Christian group here but since I homeschool I'd like to connect with others that understand the life we lead. Hope you guys pop back on to connect!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Proleary2004
    Proleary2004 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I thought I would add on here vs start a new thread. I am new on MFP and looking for friends. I am 45 and have to get at least 40lbs off!