Replies

• joelaurentino
    joelaurentino Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    2:20 and 26
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I didn't get mine logged for yesterday. Ended up in ER with my son because he decided to break his toe.
    I went backwards yesterday :20 and 10
  • joelaurentino
    Options
    Sorry guys I have been away and unable to log into the challenge. Yesterday I did 2:30 and 28. Today 2:40 and 30. Have a great Sunday!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I didn't get mine logged for yesterday. Ended up in ER with my son because he decided to break his toe.
    I went backwards yesterday :20 and 10

I hope he feels better soon!
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    0 and 23 (did a core workout & didn't want to overdo it)
  • joelaurentino
    Options
    2:50 and 32 It is getting tough now and we are only halfway home!
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    Good workout, Joel!
  • CJisinShape
    Options
    1:43 and 21.
  • joelaurentino
    Options
    Thanks CJ and nice job yourself
  • b00b0084
    Options
    I forgot to log yesterday. Another trip to Childrens with my son
    :30 and 10
  • joelaurentino
    Options
    3:00 and 34 second half of the month is where it gets tough
  • b00b0084
    Options
    :37 and 10

Compared to you guys I am way down there on plank strength/time lol
  • CJisinShape
    Options

First of all, you should know that I did a plank challenge last month, so that's why I'm able ti hold a plank a little longer.

Second, only compare your progress to your own prior efforts, and even then, be kind, because we sometimes have setbacks. I'm doing a beachbody workout, and the instructors are far ahead of what I'm able to do right now. But that is encouragement, because THEY were also unable to do those things too, and worked at it until they could (many were in the test group and mention that they could only do a little of what they were doing).

So, the thing to focus on is that, despite some difficulties this week, you were able to DOUBLE the amount of pushups you could do before! That's a huge improvement!!!
  • joelaurentino
    Options
    we'll said CJ thanks!!!!

3:10 and 36
  • b00b0084
    Options

First of all, you should know that I did a plank challenge last month, so that's why I'm able ti hold a plank a little longer.

Second, only compare your progress to your own prior efforts, and even then, be kind, because we sometimes have setbacks. I'm doing a beachbody workout, and the instructors are far ahead of what I'm able to do right now. But that is encouragement, because THEY were also unable to do those things too, and worked at it until they could (many were in the test group and mention that they could only do a little of what they were doing).

So, the thing to focus on is that, despite some difficulties this week, you were able to DOUBLE the amount of pushups you could do before! That's a huge improvement!!!

True. I do the "girl" push ups but I can get to 10 and I couldn't 2 weeks ago. I keep comparing now with plank to 4 years ago when I went to the gym every day and could hold for a minute or more.
    I am happy with what I can do because I have continued to add a second here, two seconds there. :)
  • b00b0084
    Options
    went backwards on planks again today with :21 and 10 on pushups.
    Today has not been my day but I didn't stop :)
  • joelaurentino
    Options
    Did not post yesterday I was celebrating my birthday. Yesterday I did 3:20 and 38 today 3:30 and 40
  • b00b0084
    Options
    I didn't get it done yesterday. Took a break day.
  • joelaurentino
    Options
    Good job listening to your body booboo. 3;40 and 43 tonight. I am not sure i can go any longer
  • b00b0084
    Options
    I've been doing on the elbow planks, tomorrow I am going to try push up position ones. I can't remember which ones were harder for me last time I did something like this.