Mr. Ali's Reflections Quarter 4

williamson80
williamson80 Posts: 10 Member
Please make your quarter 4 reflections here!

Replies

• Today i have weighed in at class and i was Shocked that i had gained weight by 2.7 kg from 55.3 to 58 and i have been doing good progress on my Fitness goals to gain weight . Ive Took alot of Protien bars that i have bought yesterday. Today at class we were inteoduced to the project and also the supplements that Are safe to use , that Mr Ali told us about . The project was to create a supplement brochure with a partner we have to answer the questions included and required .
  • I weighed today in class's and I was amazed that I gained 1 kilo. My weight was 65.5 before the break. However after the break I weighed 66 .4 which was 1 kilo extra that's not a big deal but I wanted to gain a little bit.
  • Had a. Wonderful spring break, I didn't excresise for the whole break. Did some single leg push and I can't stand. Did some chest press; 3 sets and I have sor muscles
  • Today was a great day for me, granted it began with an unexpected shock, but it turned out to be great nonetheless. When I weighed in this morning, I was presented with 112.3 kilos, I was certain that I weighed less. This was due to the fact that I drank 4 bottles of water this morning. After releasing the wastes from my body, with a lot of effort I might add, I weighed 109.4 kilos, I'm still making a lot of progress!!!
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today in class we had a weigh in and I found out that I lost around 1.2 Kg from the last weigh in we had. I am going further away from my goals which is to gain around 0.5 kg per week. I think that the reason that made me lose weight was because I was a little bit sick during the holiday and didn't feel like eating much. But now that I'm better, I've set up new goals for myself since I cannot play catch up in gaining weight. My goal is to gain 4 Kg from now the end of the year, which is around 0.5-0.7 Kg per week.
  • Today, I weighted and it was 64.7 kg. I had lost 2.3 kg so far since my first time I weighted (March 1). I lost 0.9 kg since my last time I weighted (March 20). The spring break has very huge impact on this. During the spring break, I played soccer a lot and did not ate enough food. Also, I did not lift weight. However, I believe that during the coming 6 weeks, I can hopefully achieve my goals by training hard and eating the right amount of food.
  • Today I completed 3 sets of bench presses at 70 kg, 3 sets of leg presses at 45 kg, for each leg, and 3 sets of single rose curls at 40 kg. The only odd thing, was that I felt a burning sensation after every exercise, it felt different this time, nothing bad so far.
  • Today I did the same basic Drills and sets of excersice , the hardest one was single leg press with 10 RM . I shift to dumbbell 1 arm and had 30 pounds each arm . i felt my shoulders and triceps feeling intense and pain same time . I did 50 pound total to chest press 3 sets and i added 1 extra set just for Extra power which i would fail and i did . i think Iam going at the right path and iam on the same page to gain .5 kg per week to reach 63 .
  • abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    Today I did cardio for a while running up and down the stairs. Then I got tired and sat in the hall.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today I did weight training, we did the same exercises we used to do before the holiday (3 sets of 10 RMs bench/leg press/one arm dumbbell/ shoulder press), only this time, towards the end of the period I was very tired as I haven't lifted any heavy weights during the holiday. I didn't get to complete all five exercises today. Hopefully I will be back on track next period and complete all five exercises on each weight training day.
  • Today we started in the gym again with our usuall routine. I felt alittle rusty from not working out that much durning the break wich I regret but ive eaten less and lost quite a few kilos. So hope fullly when we get back in track ill build some muscle before the end of this year. Todays workout was ok feel my legs need more strength.
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for about 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 10 minutes. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 8 minutes.
  • Today I did cardio for a while running up and down the stairs; got tired ; for the whole 45 minutes I feel sore legs and I would rather never doing it again; really got tired
  • Today we were introduced to new excersices such as the curl and triceps excersice and also Free chest press and Dumbell as the basic . It is becoming more intense and hard With the new leg press excersice , doing it multiple time of sets , is making my Knee hurt alot than it was with the machine . Today excersices went smooth and slow with less weight as the weeks going on we will get used to it .
  • abod_96
    Today I worked out my chest with 3 sets of 10 rpm (30 lbs). Then I worked my abbs. I did 3 sets of 30 sec mountain climbers. After that I used the medicine ball to do 3 sets of crunches (10 rpm). Ending my abb workout with a 40 sec plank. I finished my workout with 5 minutes on the tredmill and 10 minutes on the bike.
  • Today I completed 45 minutes of cardio, the odd thing is that I'm beginning to feel some pain in my knees. This never happened before and I weighed a few kilos less 2 days ago, I might need more calcium.
  • today i did the regular excersises that we always do. at first i did bench press with 30 pounds on each side and i felt like it was too easy. I'm planing on next time to add more weight .
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today Mr. Ali showed us and made us try lifting weights without the assistance of machines. It was a lot harder to lift since we had to balance the weights. Plus, we he showed us two new exercises, the triceps and curl work out. Instead of leg press, we did lunges and instead of chest press on the machine, we used the dumbbells. I wasn't very tired towards the end because we weren't using very heavy weights since we were testing it out.
  • Today in the gym, I did many things. First, I did "chest press" exercise for three sets. The weight for all three sets was 65 lbs. I did 10 times for all the sets. Then, I did the "seated rows" for three sets. I put the number 5 for all my three sets and did 10 times each. Then I did the "leg press" exercise for three sets. The weight for all of them was 178 lbs. I did 10 times each for every set. Then I did the "one arm rows" exercise for three sets. The weight for my first set was 25 lbs. I did it for 10 times. ThenI increased it to 30 for my second and third sets, and I did 10 times each.
  • April 13: Today, I weighted and it was 52.1 kg. I had gained 2 kg so far since my first time I weighted (March 5). The spring break has very huge impact on this. I gained weight because in the break i ate alot and did no exercise.
  • April 14: I didn't get to complete all five exercises today I did only three of the five. Next period I will achieve my goals
  • april 15: Today Mr. Ali showed us new ways of lifting which is better. I mostly like that we don't have to do the leg press as it is very bad for me. The best part is that there are more creative ways to lift now.
  • April 15 no internet access
    Todays workout was great we are starting to use free weights in our workouts such as bench press I feel like this is a better way to do our workouts because we can have more control build up. Plus I feel like when I do the press with free weights my abdominal muscles are getting stronger to.
  • March 15: it was cardiovascular day, I was walking on the stairs for 45 minutes of the class. After I finished I went on the bike and went on it for 6 minutes. Next time I will be there early so I can go on the treadmill and the bike more time than being on the stairs.
  • Today we did cardio. I had a 30 minute run around the campus. Then back to the fitness room to use the treadmill. Today was a good exercise hopefully next cardio i'd do the same but with a little more intensity
  • Today we had cardio with weight training and We had smooth day , doing our all new excersices and play witht he weights to see what fits us . I hope i could gain more weight by not using supplements and cancel that out . I hope i would reach at least 63 kg
  • March 16 : today I did cardio, I was running up and down the stairs and for 30 mins and then did bicycle exercise for 15 mins
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today I didn't do much, at the beginning of the period, I walked on the treadmill for around 15 minutes and then lifted a little bit of weights then I sat doing nothing for the rest of the period.
  • Today I completed 3 sets of bench presses at 35 kg, I also completed 3 sets of single leg presses at 45 kg. We were experimenting with different weights, so we basially wasted most of our workout time.
  • abod_96
    Today I worked on cardio running for 15 minutes on the tredmill. Then I hoped on the bike for a while. I feel really good about myself