Weigh-ins

Options
Shanz78
Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
So what day does everyone want to the weigh-ins on?

Replies

• iwantmydenimback
    iwantmydenimback Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day, so any day of the week is good for me! Personally, I vote Mondays because that helps keep me on track on the weekends haha
  • Shanz78
    Options
    Thats a good idea
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I like Fridays, before the weekend but I weight everyday too..so whatever day!
  • weewdy
    weewdy Posts: 39
    Options
    I do my weigh in on a monday.
  • harukomcgovern
    harukomcgovern Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Will go with the consensus.

Haruko
  • MichiganJen
    MichiganJen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I weigh every day just to keep track - but I record my Sunday morning weigh in.
  • ryker789
    ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't weigh myself very often, maybe every other week. This will be a new adventure for me!
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I think it would be best for everyone to weigh themselves only on one day (I would prefer Mondays.) One problem I always have is I weigh myself everyday and I put so much pressure on myself to lose the weight. Ihope this group motivates me to wait so I can put my numbers in on one day a week and feel proud to show it off.
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I weight every day also. But don't update on here until sundays as that was the day i said my healthy eating lol But any day is ok with me :D xxx
  • harukomcgovern
    harukomcgovern Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sooooo .... Mondays? I think it suits most. Perhaps the Sundays could log their Sunday weight on Monday, they will just have to contain their weight loss excitement for an extra day.

And just because, and I know this is a bit of a spoiler for Monday but, I hopped on the scale today and saw my first real drop in a month (I have been going up and down between 73.5kg and 72.5kg forever) this morning it read 71.4! I aim never to see 73kg on the bloody thing again.

It's actually a pretty good feeling to be able to share that with you all, perhaps we should have a special "I am awesome" type thread to celebrate our little successes.

Have a nice Thursday.

Haruko
  • Shanz78
    Options
    Ok so Monday will be our official weigh in day but if you normally weigh in on any other day that's ok too just put it under week one. This Monday will be our first official weigh in day so try not to eat to much chocolate on Easter lol.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter.
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    i hope i dont gain anything to day. i had a bit of a cheat :( x
  • chrisssiex23x
    Options
    which week are week start to put our weigh ins up??

I weighted in this morning i lost 2 lbs x
  • MichiganJen
    MichiganJen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Great job Chrissie! I was up, but I figure it's just sodium from all the ham and being sore from a really hilly walk on Saturday. It will come off.