30 day cleanse Vs 10 day cleanse

Options
daniellesease
daniellesease Posts: 26 Member
So, I just completed my first 30 days of the 90 zeal for life challenge.
This first 30 days, I opted for a 30 day cleanse. I did this to see how well my body would tolerate it. It worked nicely.
Now that my 30 day cleanse is complete, I've decided to try a 10 day cleanse. I will post my thoughts and results in this new topic.

Replies

• daniellesease
    Options
    My personal opinion for the 10 day cleanse.
    Whereas it seems like the cleanse works better during the 10 day span, it really is no different than taking the cleanse for the full 30 days. I didn't lose much in the time frame weight- and inches-wise.
    It was more effort on my behalf to remember to take the cleanse pills as well as my burn pills throughout the day. Six pills six times a day is not very convenient. 4 pills 3 times a day is much easier.
    I personally recommend the 30 day cleanse :)
    Yay for Zeal!
  • HappyDaddy77
    HappyDaddy77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What results did you see from doing the cleanse if you don't mind sharing? What effects did you have while doing the cleanse? How often would you recommend the cleanse?
  • daniellesease
    Options
    I liked the cleanse during the 30 say better. I think it's mild enough to do a 30 day cleanse followed by 10 days no cleanse, then a quick 10 day cleanse, followed by another cleanse free 10 days. Then repeat the process. I should have taken a break between the 30 day and the 10 day. I think that might be why I didn't see too much difference between the 2 at first.
    But I definitely have positive results from the cleanse. I have lost an avg of 2.5lbs and 1-2 inches a week.
    I really liked this cleanse because in comparison to other products it wasn't as invasive. This cleanse did not give me stomach cramps or cause a laxative effect. It did darken my urine because of the excess toxins it was releasing. And not to be tmi, but it was a little easier to go #2. No constipation caused either. I also noticed that when I would exercise, I would sweat even more those days. My sweat was a little smellier, too. Most likely from the toxins. But yeah, I think it worked great. Without the cleanse, I don't think I would have lost as much. I mean, I've been losing great since being on Zeal wellness and the 90 day challenge, but I think the cleanse really boosted it. ;)