3rd and Final trimester, here i come!

Options
Back from our appointment today with nothing but good news! Hydration levels are good. Protein levels are good. Baby Tannons head is completely down already (guess he is ready to come out) his feet are off to the right and his back is arched left. All good things. His heart beat is strong at 150. My blood pressure is still nice and low like always at 110/60. Measuring at 29 weeks. (1 week and a few days ahead) just as I have been predicting, Elli is now also saying he might be coming a week or so early, just like his mama did! All and all both me and Tannon are healthy and got the green light to just keep doing what I have been doing cause it's working for us! Going in for another ultrasound around 36 weeks. And got to schedule our next 4 appointments to insure I always get my 10 am time I like. (Love my midwife) and we're starting in on the every 2 week appointments until June when we go in every week until our little man is here. So excited! Oh and I got home made fresh lemonade made for me while I was there. which made my day a little bit.

Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• HeyNikkita
    HeyNikkita Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is my last week in my 2nd trimester (I'm 26W now). I sent you a FR!
  • Nique85
    Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats ladies. I'm also in my final stretch! 6-8 more weeks to go! I'm hoping my lil guy comes a littler early. I'm aiming for a VBAC so I really hope it all works out.
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I am also in my third trimester. 29+ weeks.
    Also going for a VBAC - crossing my fingers and hoping for the best.
  • hiba_84
    hiba_84 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yay for 3rd trimester (though I am really dreading the swelling and sleepless nights, oh and the leg cramps) but still yay lol.

I am 26 weeks today! One more week and I will join you :)
  • hiba_84
    Options
    Mine too! I am 26 weeks today!

When is your due date? Mine is Jul 10th.

Congrats! This is my last week in my 2nd trimester (I'm 26W now). I sent you a FR!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Yay for 3rd trimester (though I am really dreading the swelling and sleepless nights, oh and the leg cramps) but still yay lol.

I'll be 38 weeks on Sun. Woke up in the night with cramp all up my left leg, and woke about 3 times for a wee, which is actually less than usual!

My last 2 children were overdue - 10 days and 12 days - so I'm fully prepared to go past my due date. A shame, because I'd quite like an Easter Sunday baby!

I'm hoping for a water birth at the midwife-lead unit.
  • hiba_84
    Options
    I already started getting the cramps every now and then, ugh, I HATE THEM!

I hope you don't go overdue this time around so you can have your Easter Sunday baby :)

A water birth sounds like such a great idea. I am just too paranoid to go for something like this.

I'll be 38 weeks on Sun. Woke up in the night with cramp all up my left leg, and woke about 3 times for a wee, which is actually less than usual!

My last 2 children were overdue - 10 days and 12 days - so I'm fully prepared to go past my due date. A shame, because I'd quite like an Easter Sunday baby!

• DawnieB1977
    Options
    I already started getting the cramps every now and then, ugh, I HATE THEM!

I hope you don't go overdue this time around so you can have your Easter Sunday baby :)

A water birth sounds like such a great idea. I am just too paranoid to go for something like this.

I have had the cramps of a while, but usually if I've been to the gym or done an exercise class. I did go for a long walk yesterday.

I'm a bit nervous about going to the midwife-lead unit as if anything does go wrong it's probably close to half hour in an ambulance to the hospital that deals with maternity emergencies. I've had 2 textbook births so far though, even though I was induced with my second.

• rhye
    rhye Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I hit 28 weeks yesterday! There are so many of us in this same range. I passed my glucose challenge yesterday yay!
  • RatherBeInTheShire
    RatherBeInTheShire Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I am 28+5 today! Had an appointment today and was told everything looks great!
  • jr235
    jr235 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    The baby is fine? Start jumping up and down!!!

I'm kidding, kind of. Congratulations!
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    28 wks tommorrow so I'm third trimester yay" gosh I hope the next few wks hahaha 12 wks to be exact go quick! I just wanna have my baby girl and get my body back lol
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or does it seem like as soon as you hit third trimester time begins to really drag!

I am 31 weeks now. 28 weeks feels like 3 months ago, not 3 weeks ago. And, I feel like I have been saying 'I am 31 weeks' for way too long already and its only been 3 days. Each and every week is taking so long to pass.
  • DawnieB1977
    Options
    Is it just me or does it seem like as soon as you hit third trimester time begins to really drag!

I am 31 weeks now. 28 weeks feels like 3 months ago, not 3 weeks ago. And, I feel like I have been saying 'I am 31 weeks' for way too long already and its only been 3 days. Each and every week is taking so long to pass.

Yep! I'm 39+3 and feel like I've been in the third trimester forever. My first 2 children were very overdue (10 and 12 days) so I'm expecting the same again, so I could have another 2 weeks still. The policy in my area is to induce at 10 days over, but they don't always have the space, so it could end up being 12 days.
  • saintpaulJess
    saintpaulJess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just hit the third trimester as well and am so excited to be getting so close to the end!
  • mnh08
    mnh08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just joined the group. I am 32 weeks pregnant. I wasn't able to exercise for the first six months of my pregnancy due to major cramps and contractions. I'm feeling good again and I want to get the accountability of tracking what I'm eating and burning. Oh and I passed a big milestone this week- I weigh as much as my hubby. :P I've gained only 20 pounds but my initial weight was higher than I am comfortable. I started at 138 lbs and ideally I'd like to be closer to 125 lbs. Anyhow, nice to be a part of this group as I think we are all due around the same time. :)
  • MeanieD
    MeanieD Posts: 79
    Options
    Baby Boy is jumping around every 2 am now that I'm in my third trimester. Week 26 :)
  • roma2011
    roma2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Another third trimester person here, almost 30 weeks along. I was super-naughty in 2nd trimester with my eating and pretty much zero exercise so hopefully I can get back on track in some small way over the next few weeks. Am going to try get up earlier in the mornings so that I can go for a walk or something before work, by the time I get home from work I'm just about able to do dinner and drag myself to bed.
  • spencermag
    spencermag Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another third trimester person here, almost 30 weeks along. I was super-naughty in 2nd trimester with my eating and pretty much zero exercise so hopefully I can get back on track in some small way over the next few weeks. Am going to try get up earlier in the mornings so that I can go for a walk or something before work, by the time I get home from work I'm just about able to do dinner and drag myself to bed.

I feel the same way as you do. I will be 30 weeks on Saturday. 2nd trimester was really bad for me...gained 15 of the 18 pounds i have gained so far. So far the 3rd trimester is going any better. Watching my food intake but the pounds just keep adding on really fast.