too many crikets... lets Chat today!!!!

Options
nancybuss
nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
Are you in an area where you got snow today??? on April 15th?

Do you get an extra day off for Easter this week?
We do not, but we often get to leave early on Friday, although for me being told "you can leave early" is often the "kiss of death" and "I need you" things come up and I stay late.....

What is your favorite Healthy food right now?

Favorite Unhealthy?

Favorite Workout

HATE IT workout?

Favorite healthy food..... gosh.... I guess my zuchiini and squash fried up.
Unhealthy - Moe's Chips and POP
Workout -- When I'm not in the middle of a program I always fall back to COMBAT. I did some kicking and punching this morning

Hate it workout - RUNNING! I give runners all the credit in the world.

now GO!!!!!

Replies

• Joanne_happygramma
    Joanne_happygramma Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    OMG, it's alive!!! Funny I was just going to post something (still will) but I can play too.

Canadian Government worker Easter is a four day weekend for us and we NEED it (dread missing work too though)

Favourite Heathly food-- hmmm too many to choose
    Favourite Unhealthy food-- I guess my husband's Basalmic and Sweet Onion Kettle chips....sighs I could eat a whole bag

Favourite workout -- just walking for now but soon KAYAKING!!!!
    Hate it workout would be a tie between running (do you hear and echo) and anything that resembles a plank.

Next!!!!!
  • wordsandmusic51
    wordsandmusic51 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey Peeps, and I don't mean the sugary, marshmallow kind! Good to see someone holding down the fort!

Work...on disability right now but hoping to change that soon...so more days 'off' than I like!

Healthy food, STRAWBERRIES!!! I would live off of them!

Unhealthy food, homemade bread, I could also live off of it!

Fave workout- EasyShaper workouts

Least fave- Sadly, walking...not because I don't love it, but because it is so painful without complete range of motion and with bone on bone knee joints. I really have to push myself to do more even when it hurts.

Hopefully someone else will come along and take it from here! :)
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    No...we did not get snow in NC...but we did get rain and it got cold...brrrrr! SPRING>>>come back to me! PLEASE!!!

Yes, we get Friday off! But I also took tomorrow and several days next week...so I won't be back to work until next Thursday!
    That is because my husband and I are redoing a bathroom in our house.
    It sorta became necessary when the tub began to leak...

My favorite food right now is a rainbow salad...I call it that because I try to make it with as many colorful fruits and veggies as possible. SO...we have purple and green leaf lettuce; red, yellow, and orange bell peppers; blueberries, strawberries, and walnuts; and any other veggies that I have on hand...tomatoes...carrots...cucumber...all tossed with a fat free honey dijon dressing. It is DELIGHTFUL!

Unhealthy food - CHOCOLATE! I try my best to live without it, but what's a girl to do?

Currently, my favorite workout is running...even though I hate running...
    But for so many years I couldn't run, and now it's 5K season...and I have dreams and goals, PR's to break.
    So I look forward to running...until I'm running...and then I'm like, why do I like running?
    AND THEN...I catch my stride...something I never knew existed before...
    IDK...I can't explain it...

My least favorite workout is Body Pump...especially at the end...shoulders and abs...BLAH!
    I mean, PUSHUPs are miserable...and they make us do like a zillion of them!
    And I have problems with my rotator cuff...so the entire shoulder part is a real killer!
    AND the ab part is fine...except when they want you to do Hovers...
    There is NO WAY I can do a Hover...and then move my arms and legs besides...are they CRAZY?
    There is JUST NO WAY!
    Yet, I remember a time when I couldn't do dips...and now I can...so...I. will. keep. trying!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it! LOL!
    :wink:
  • H2Odaughter
    H2Odaughter Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I live in the Colorado mountains and it just keeps snowing ... I'm guessing we'll go straight from winter to summer this year, just skipping spring altogether!

I am a teacher in a public school and we don't get Friday off. Too bad. We could all use the break!

I am a vegetarian and discovered meatless griller strips. Delicious protein boost on a green salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, artichoke hearts, etc. YUM!

I adore nachos and they are SO bad for me! Salty chips, fatty cheese, guacamole, and sour cream ... And, of course, the margarita to go with the nachos!

Favorite Workout and HATE IT workout are one and the same ... Crossfit. Hate burpees, hate ring dips, hate planks, etc, but LOVE he efficiency of the workout and the results.