• Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    add me bsymom2x@wavecable.com

Just sent you a request on Up.
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    How can I add by using the email? Seems it will only accept it by name only :-/

Anyway, my name on UP is: Ahmed Darwish (living it UP since April 27 2013 !)

Email : aadarwish@gmail.com

Just sent you a request on Up :)
  • AADarwish
    AADarwish Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Got my UP yesterday, today is my first day using it.

Feel free to add me theokirishchik at gmail

says user not found
  • AADarwish
    AADarwish Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ldysw357 I accepted it :)
  • robertmusser
    robertmusser Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I recently got my Jawbone. Please feel free to add me as a teammate. Rob Musser or my email is robmusser@ymail.com
  • MochitaLee
    MochitaLee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got an UP last month,and think I need more than the 2 friends I have to get the added motivation and encouragement the device is supposed to help provide. Please feel free to add me to your team! The name is Tomeka Pittman! :smile:
  • babsabs2011
    babsabs2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just got a Jawbone Up today. Feel free to add me...almilco@aol.com.
  • JennergyKC
    JennergyKC Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just switched from FitBit to Jawbone and I love it! I'm 32 and a resident physician. My job can vary from active to very sedentary depending on where I'm working in the hospital. My goal is to maintain health and strength so I can care for my family, my self, and my patients. Add me if you are interested in being team mates under Jennifer McRae.
  • leelxxsh
    leelxxsh Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just got mine a few days ago and I love it! Feel free to add me, leeremi01@gmail.com :)
  • NaturallyChic
    NaturallyChic Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well: wrybeauty@gmail.com
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me too
    vfsellers40@yahoo.com
  • Cuthahotha
    Cuthahotha Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I tried to add a few, not sure if they went through. Please feel free to add me.

SteveKentonMoss@msn.com
  • JJ48Fan
    JJ48Fan Posts: 50
    Options
    Just got my Jawbone Up 24 please add me as well slamas75@gmail.com. I have started adding a few folks from page 1 but have to get back to work before the boss finds me :laugh:
  • lox7
    lox7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. Just got my jawbone and I´m ready to loose weight. Please feel free to add me. Cheers
    litigante@gmail.com
  • a6pack
    a6pack Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've used my Jawbone UP and MFP since November '13 and love it! I am even using the Coffee App. I am always looking for new friends on MFP and UP (brian.s.anderson65@gmail.com). Feel free to add for both apps! Thanks!
  • SavvyGurl0528
    SavvyGurl0528 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    New to UP and have added a few of you, but would like some new Team Mates. savvy_gurl@sbcglobal.net

Thanks!
  • swenny80
    swenny80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just got jawbone up yesterday. Looking for teammates for motivation. Please add me! splebans@gmail.com. Stacy S.
  • shrekfx
    shrekfx Posts: 3
    Options
    Just go my up24 the other day. Feel free to add. Shrekfx81@gmail.com
  • luckybex
    luckybex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for teammates as well! Feel free to add me :)
    Started adding a few of the names here too.
    rebecca.leask@gmail.com
  • mom2kea
    mom2kea Posts: 33
    Options
    I just got my Jawbone as well and would love to add Team Members. I've tried adding some from this group, but it can't find by email. But please feel free to add me! I am an over 40 Mom of 3 and need to get back to my ideal weight after gaining back over 30 of the nearly 80 that I lost. :-( mom2kea@gmail.com