Forest Team!

Options

Replies

• annie786
    annie786 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I get on the scale everyday too... yeah once I see it go up by a little ,time to buckle down... The daily drill really helps me as I don't over obsess with the number... knowing is half the battle. . :)
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Half way through the week! from what I saw on my newsfeed everyone is doing very well so far. I don't usually log my exercise because I walk and run and I just let Fitbit handle that, and then if I do something out of the ordinary I will log it.I just thought I'd mention it since I don't have any activity showing up on the newsfeed. :)
  • F1ress
    F1ress Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have always weighed in on a Monday, to help me keep on track over the weekend or things just spiral out of control. I have already updated my weight for this week. Hope that's ok?
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I would assume as long as you log in each week, the particular day doesn't matter. Great job on your first week!
  • zanne54
    zanne54 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Sooo….my weight today was a new record low - 161.2! I hope it holds until tomorrow for weigh-in! I'm sure a lot of it is water weight, but I'll take it anyway, and use it as motivation to keep going! My original GW was 159.8, so I'm inching closer. Revised GW is around 155ish, or when I feel I've lost enough jiggle, but not all my curves.
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Congratulations - you have been killing workouts, so I would be surprised if it didn't stick. You are so close to goal. That wedding dress is going to rock!

The scale finally moved for me today and I hope it does a little more tomorrow for weigh in.

Go Forest!
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Can't believe tomorrow is weigh in day. This week flew by! I hope that I have lost at least a pound.
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Team Forest is looking good so far! I hope everyone has a great week 2. I've got a busy morning, but I look forward to checking in later. Have a fun Friday everyone!
    -Jen
  • zanne54
    Options
    I hope y'all don't expect a 4 lb loss from me every week! Some of that was water weight from TOM last week, but still - I'm at a new low of 161 lbs! Apparently I'm in that happy stage where the body decides to just melt the weight off. Gonna ride this as long as I can!

Hope everybody else is as happy as I am about their weigh-in. And if that doesn't make sense, I haven't had my coffee yet.
  • gtdattitude
    Options
    Good morning ladies and happy weigh day! I was down a little this week but my weight was bouncing around all week. I have never had a Friday weigh in before, I have another challenge that weighs in on Mondays so maybe with both weigh ins I can stay nice and accountable all weekend.

I must admit I am thinking about pizza and beer for dinner. For whatever reason pizza always makes my weight shoot up, even if its one piece. I saved calories all week so that I could indulge tonight ....responsibly of course :drinker:

Have a great Friday!
  • annie786
    annie786 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ALright, no weight loss here, but no gain either... It was up and down the same pound all this week... so it's OK. I wasn't able to put in as much effort as I would have liked.
    On top of that, went for a dental follow up on the surgery I had in november... not healing as it should, so I had to go under another small laser surgery again.... ahhh so cannot exercise for not, but cannot eat either! LOL can only eat on one side soft foods for two weeks!!!! blah- not a fan of soup, so what to eat, what to eat..... alright guys....have a great one.
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i'm a little bummed that I didn't make it out of the 220's but I know I will make it there next week. We all did awesome this week! Hope you all have an awesome weekend!
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Excellent first week team! Anna and Zanne are at the same weight - congrats on your loses. I feel bummed about that because I could have been right there with you if I hadn't tanked in late winter. Congrats to both of you! We've been doing this together for a while now. Progress has happened for sure, as I'm still surprised when I see my size 10 stuff in the closet. I can't wait to make that a nice, comfy size 8.

Have a great weekend everyone.
    -Jen
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome job all!

Jen, you had a great week. Don't worry about the past, you will be in those size 8s before you know it. Me, I'm in 8s for my Kasper suits, but not jeans yet.

My next mini goal is to get to 159 -- at which point I will his a "normal" BMI for the first time in years. Next goal is not to gain weight when I'm in Florida for April vacation :-)
  • gtdattitude
    Options
    Hi team! How is the week going so far? I have been extra hungry the last 2 days. I have stayed within my calories but its been rough. I like to save some calories for the weekend.

I ordered led mills pump and it is supposed to arrive on Friday!!! I feel like a kid waiting for a new toy : )

Keep up the hard work!
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    I'm having a good week so far. Scale hasn't dropped yet, but last week it didn't until Thursday, so I'm optimistic.
    How fun to have something new arriving! It can keep you going. :)

Gooooooo Team!
  • zanne54
    Options
    I've been eating properly, staying within my calories (but not as low as I'd like to be on the eating back exercise ones), doing loads of exercise and being "good". But today I was up .4 lb despite all that. I'm not holding out much hope for any drop this week. Which is super aggravating as I was ONE MEASLY POUND from my original goal weight last Friday. I know I won't hit my ultimate goal weight in time for my wedding, but I would really like to hit my original goal weight by then. And I've only got 17 days in which to do it! I'm trying to stay focused - send me good vibes for a killer weigh-in on Friday!

Hope everybody else is continuing to rock it!
  • gtdattitude
    Options
    I am sending you positive vibes. I am excited for you.

I will share a private thought with you guys.... I often day dream about the day my bf will propose... I want to look good in those pictures. I'm a scrapbooker but never include pictures of myself. On that day I want to look good and feel proud.

Do you have any pictures of your dress?
  • zanne54
    Options
    Here it is: http://www.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/sleeveless-ruffled-gown?

I went to get the alterations pinned today. I've lost 7 lbs since I bought it and wow, it looks SO much better!
  • Runningcircuits
    Options
    Zanne- You know how I feel about the scale. She is a fickle....we'll just say beast. You are alcohol-free at the moment and she's still doing that to you?! Not cool, scale gods. Not cool. I am not ready to give up my once-a-week cocktail sessions, so I do spend the other 6 days of the week un-doing that before I can get to a loss. But that is a lifestyle I can stick to at the moment, so I am accepting that.

You will make that goal - 1 lb in 17 days is more than doable for you. You had that huge drop last week, so stay the course and it'll happen.

See you all tomorrow at weigh-in...