May 31, 2014

Options
2»

Replies

• Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    The place we stayed at last time. I got a group discount with them. Typically you need 10 rooms.
  • ColossusCain
    ColossusCain Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So Warrior Dash in MA changed it's date to May 31st, the same day I'm supposed to run Spartan in NY. being that one of my friends signed up for Warrior just to run with me and I have like 4 more Spartans to do this year I will be dropping the May 31st Spartan. With that being said, would anyone like to buy my spot for $40? Way cheaper than the actual cost. I sell it to get a little of my money back and to make sure the person who wants it will actually go and not waste it. Get at me
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    The place we stayed at last time. I got a group discount with them. Typically you need 10 rooms.

Any update on this? I was looking to book a room this week
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Are you on the FB group? Leata (ex-running rogue) was gathering a head count to call the hotel
  • _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Are you on the FB group? Leata (ex-running rogue) was gathering a head count to call the hotel

It seems like the headcount is going to be a bit off given not everyone is on facebook and MFP. I'm not sure if we will fill 10 rooms or not or how that's going to be organized. It was much easier organizing things when everyone used this group.
  • GorillaNJ
    Options

Post a link to the facebook group?
  • GorillaNJ
    Options
    I got my hotel room today for the night of the race
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    What's the best place to get a room for the race? This is my first time :blushing:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Its a hotel in Chester I believe
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options

Post a link to the facebook group?

@darkguardian