ChelseyOK
ChelseyOK Posts: 116 Member
Has anyone watched this? It's on Netflx now. :love:

271738608.jpg

Replies

• ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    yep! my girlfriend and i watched it together a few nights ago. i liked it, she didn't really. the ending kinda left me feeling like nothing was resolved.
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Havent Watched It, What Is It About ?
  • lizafava2
    lizafava2 Posts: 185
    Options
    I stayed up WAY too late last night and watched this. Its a french coming of age movie about the intensity of love and is really quite romantic/tragic! Love at first sight and that kind of thing. There's kindof a formula for french coming of age movies - which I love - and this one hit that formula in a super awesome, satisfying way plus super-hot sex scenes and its THREE HOURS long. For me, its just about as perfect as any movie can get. I think the chemistry between the main characters was really powerful and not something you see much in films with lesbian themes.
  • stef_monster
    stef_monster Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    One more reason for me to get Netflix! I've been wanting to watch this for some time now.
  • kedickey13
    kedickey13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just watched it on Netflix.....It was very good! I would suggest everyone watch it, great ROM!!
  • pmtarr91214
    Options
    My Fiance and I watched this a couple weeks ago. She had an issue at first with the subtitles, but after a little bit you get into it.

It's a great movie! The intensity of it, and the scenes, were just amazing. You are right about the ending though (without giving it away), it left me asking more questions. But still, a very good love at first sight story.
  • Skinny_For_Good
    Skinny_For_Good Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMG, I want to watch this movie soooo bad...