Little Triumphs

Options
What did you triumph over today?

For me, I said "Nothing" when my boyfriend rode me around the drive-thru window and asked what I wanted for breakfast. :bigsmile:
YES, I was craving a McD's biscuit,:grumble: but I said "NOTHING"....

That's my little triumph for the day!

What's yours?

Replies

• naturallee_me
    naturallee_me Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this! I like it and I am reminded that we need to celebrate each triumph. This morning I woke up in a good mood :happy: and did not complain. Which I usually do...I struggle with waking up early for work. So that will be one of many triumphs today. Thank you for helping me set the day off right with gratitude and appreciation.
  • Parthus02
    Parthus02 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I found an old case file at work that went "missing" about a month ago. :)
  • MrsHollingsworthThomas
    Options
    My little triumph for today:
    I brought my sneakers to work today! :bigsmile:

I know I have meetings during lunch time so won't be able to take the time to go out for a walk. But I planned ahead and brought my sneakers so I can take the 1.5-mile trek home from work.!
    I'm also planning on getting in about 10 minutes of 'walking/dancing' while I'm on a conference call and my office door is closed!

What little fitness/diet triumphs have you had lately?
  • arlenejoneswilson
    arlenejoneswilson Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym this morning. That Lil Hater was whispering in my ear, "'this is too hard, you can't finish...."

...and while he continued his nonsense, I worked out...and did not quit. (Eventually,he stopped talking .)

That's my little triumph...