Introduce yourself

Options
My name is Tammy. I'm 44 & weigh 293. My highest weight was 350. I haven't been below 288 in years. Time to get this done.

Replies

• CoRockChick77
    CoRockChick77 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tami as well and I live in Frederick, CO. I started on MFP back in June at 228. I am now down to 188 and looking forward to continuing this journey.
  • dgutierrez71
    dgutierrez71 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My name is Dawn. I live in Edgewater. I started with MFP before and stopped. With the new year I want a new me. Feel free to friend me and we can help each other succeed.
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live South of Denver. I lost about 25 lbs last year on MFP before putting it all back on. So, months later, I am almost to where I was last Christmas (2012 Christmas)! :blushing:

This time, I'm excited to power through the next bit. Will hopefully be lower than my 2012 lowest within a week! YEAH! I have about 70 more that I'd like to lose!

Come spring, I would definitely be up for hiking with anyone who would be interested! I REALLY want to get outside and explore more of the area!
  • joshthomas77
    Options
    Hi All,

Denver here! I've lost 50lbs since June '13 and amd looking forward to keeping up my fitness in 2014. I signed up for the Colorado Tough Mudder that takes place this September in Steamboat Springs. I figure, I've got a good 9 months to really get ready for it.

Happy New Year!
  • milo985
    Options
    Howdy! Denver here. I am down to the last 10 pounds I want to lose. I was on MyFoodDiary and joined MFP also. But I used MFD most and just now have come back here. I am faithful about logging and my exercise altho I don't talk a whole lot in the forums. But I read everything.
  • spaceygrl
    Options
    It's a new year and I'm new to Colorado...48# to lose, thankfully I am finding so many awesome places to walk!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    HI, I'm Rob. I've used MFP for almost three years. Lost just over 100 pounds in 2011, but I didn't get along very well with 2013 and have put quite a bit of it back on.

FYI, there is a very well established colorado mfp group. "Mile High MFP."
    Best wishes for everyone in reaching your fitness goals!
  • TheThayer2211
    TheThayer2211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    name's jonny. from delta, co. dont live anywhere close to that now, but am planning a vacation back to that spot next month. currently 189 lbs, want to get down to 170-175.
  • wiifitwoman
    Options
    Hi everyone
  • Berrysweetmama
    Berrysweetmama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Keitha. I am a CO native who loves to hike, camp, fish, all that good stuff. If anyone lives in the Lakewood/Golden area who likes to hike and would like to join me that would be great. I have tried to get people together for weekly hikes at Red Rocks or Lookout Mnt, but nothing has worked out. I am a very busy person with 4 kids, school, and work. So finding the time to WO is a challenge, however, when I do, I love it. I am going to lose 30lbs. Hopefully by my BDay... but I'm taking it slow. Just focusing on eating healthy, doing away with the bad things like beer, and getting some physical activity daily, not just to lose weight, but also to keep my stress at bay.
  • caredfern
    caredfern Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Everyone-
    My name is Cyndi. I live in Parker Colorado. Very active but need to work on my eating habits. Good luck to everyone on reaching your goal.
  • mypath2fitness
    mypath2fitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Rachael here from Southern Colorado. I am trying to find my way back from hip surgery last year that caused me to gain 30+ pounds. I had finally gotten to a comfortable weight and fitness level but I never changed my eating habits during my recovery…and it caught up to me….

Every time I begin, I lose motivation, determination and get beyond discouraged. I know there is hope and a way…I just need to find it!
    Best of luck and lots of love to everyone on their journey!