West Texas

Options
CeloTX
CeloTX Posts: 55 Member
Board for MFPers in West Texas. Find a running/workout buddy or just someone local to talk to.

Replies

• CoachsWife4
    CoachsWife4 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I live 20 minutes from civilization (and it's only 8,000 at that) - can't I just talk to you? :bigsmile:
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    West Tx girl here.

CoachsWife - where exactly are you? lol
  • CoachsWife4
    CoachsWife4 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Outside of Lubbock - you're near El Paso, right? That's not WEST TEXAS - that's bordertown Texas! ha haha My brother, mdrush2, is on here, too & he lives and works in Las Cruces. :bigsmile:
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yep, in El Paso. And you're right, it's pretty much considered Mexico! LOL

I'll have to add your brother!!
  • Creaswen
    Options
    I am in the midland/ Odessa area if anyone else is send me a message.
  • pinkpumpedupkickz
    pinkpumpedupkickz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    El Pasoan here :) Just moved here a month ago!
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I'm in San Angelo. I didn't know if that should be considered West Texas or Central Texas.
  • paulalmanza
    Options
    I'm from the Odessa/Midland area and feel free to add me!
  • chipgal
    chipgal Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Been near Lubbock for 15 years.
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    Im 30 miles east of the hub. feel free to add me!
  • texasgal2013
    Options
    For those of you living "near" lubbock...exactly where are you?? I know I always say i'm near lubbock because alot of people have no clue where all these little west texas towns are. I'm approx 90 miles south east of lubbock..i would say i'm closer to snyder..that's were i do alot of my shopping..but i live in a little nothing 6man school district....just curious.
  • KassLamb
    KassLamb Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm a TTU student in Lubbock. Like actual Lubbock. I want to find someone to run with who will make me get outside despite all the wind and blowing dirt. If anyone's interested, hit me up! Or just message me. Please don't actually hit me.
  • chica6578
    chica6578 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Midland / Odessa here!! I've lived in Lubbock when i was a child, my tweens and teens i spent in Amarillo, now ive gotten to the ripe old age of 25 :wink: and im stuck and settled in sweet little midland, TX lol.
  • ravitek
    ravitek Posts: 15
    Options
    Another TTU student here, been here since 2007, about to move to Austin in June! I'll shoot ya a request KassLamb! Any chance you're signed up for the color run?
  • KassLamb
    KassLamb Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Why yes I am signed up for the Color Run! Although I haven't really been training for it. I don't think I'll be able to run the entire thing, but I'm certainly going to give it all I've got. There's another color run in Amarillo in May, I think. I'm certainly going to be ready for that one!
  • stephdctx1004
    stephdctx1004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello everyone :) I'm from Wink. Itty town about 40 miles west of Odessa/Midland.
  • cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Lubbock resident here. always in need of local motivators!!
  • Azulangelita
    Azulangelita Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in midland/Odessa area north of Odessa to be exact anyone care to add me I can use more friends :)