Daily Routines

Options
What is your daily routine to help you accomplish this goal? I have a treadmill and is a busy mom but I am going to make time for me!! I will dedicate myself to the treadmill and healthy meals and be as active as possible, including taking steps and walking as much as I can.

Replies

• izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    So far I've been only doing Body Revolution + extra biking or roller blading whenever the weather was alright (past 3 weeks we went back to winter with snow and rain -___-'' ).

But starting tomorrow what I plan to do is:
    1. First thing in the morning 10 minutes of hula-hoop and/or 10 minutes of some exercise off Fitness Blender (just found that site - recommending it - they have billion workouts for free).
    2. When I get home from work (web developer) - do my Body Revolution and add either T25 or another Fitness Blender workout. And on the days when the weather is nice switch the second workout for roller blading for an hour, and after that the BR. :)

I've been losing roughly 300 calories with BR according to my heart monitor, but as I get more in shape it gets harder to keep my heart rate up, so now I'm at 250 calories top. My goal would be to waste at least 500 calories per day from exercises.
  • Stacedg
    Stacedg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no idea what I am going to do, but I know my desire is to lose 20-25 lbs before July 1. I need to tone my arms, thighs, belly and butt. Geesh, I'm not asking for much!

So, I have a treadmill that I plan to walk on a minimum of 3 times a week. If the weather is nice, then I want to get outside as well. Actually, I'm looking into getting a personal trainer to help get me started with a solid plan.
  • MichelleMP67
    MichelleMP67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this group! I plan on sticking strict on my calories/food plan. Also, I've got a 30 mins a day exercise streak that I started 15 February and I'm looking to up the intensity! Good Luck Everyone!
  • libs41223
    libs41223 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I just got back to it. Last week I logged everything on Myfitnesspal and stayed within my calories (for the most part). I was going to start a walking plan this week but I have done something to my right big toe so, off to the doc it is.
  • Keholde
    Keholde Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making this group!
    I try to start my day off at the gym or outside since it's finally nice out. Today I rejoined MFP and am ready to get back in shape. The past few months have been a challenge for me but I'm ready to get back in the game. I love working but it's the nutrition that is the hardest part for me. Does anyone else struggle with nutrition more than working out.
    Today I started my day off with a run/walk outside for an hour and it was great. Tomorrow I am off to the gym and will do the stpmill for at least 30 min and then some weights : )
  • emmarciana
    Options
    Exercise 5 days a week.

Mornings: 30-45 min of Jump rope x 2000, squats, Russian twists and star jumps in between the 1000's.

Evenings: 1 hour at the gym, I usually do cardio and try burn at least 500 calories but the gym machinery is probably off.

Changing my diet this week! hoping to shed 3-5 pounds!
  • lwynd002
    lwynd002 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I plan on working out 5-6x a week for at least 30 minutes either by going to the gym or doing a workout video at home. Also, I plan on tracking what I eat and try to clean up my diet significantly. Right now I'm trying to focus on incorporating more veggies and fruits into my diet and eventually kick out the processed foods completely.

PeaceLoveSmil--I am like you-- I struggle more with my eating habits!
  • Helgazon
    Helgazon Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi all, thanks for starting this group! I'll be happy with 10 lbs-- It's a slow process for me. I plan on tracking every day, drinking lots of water, and alternating weight lifting M, W and F with 3x cardio a week. Glad for the company- I've been doing MPF solo but it's time for some support and company so thanks again everyone for being here. I hope you all succeed.
  • urban_kitty
    urban_kitty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting Charlene Johnsons turbofire programme today. I have done a previous beach body programme and lost 14lbs in 6 weeks. The turbo fire programme is 12 weeks but I'm hoping I will lose my aimed 20lbs. I have lost 19lb in the last 10 weeks so fingers crossed I can keep it up.
  • swimmer_jane
    Options
    I am going to swim for 30 minutes as much as possible.
    I also need to track my food every single day.
  • Lanet27
    Lanet27 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My goals are to:
    -Stay within calorie goals
    -Track at least every weekday
    -Attempt to reduce starch consumption to once a day
    -T25 every morning @ 5AM then go to work,
    -After work do an afternoon session alternating additional aerobic or strength training
    -Every time the weather is nice I'll run my bike for the customary 20 mile trip (easy not many hills, but I burn quite a bit of calories)
    -Take my dog for walks when the weather permits it
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. hope you dont mind me joining in. I was looking through the group page.

daily routine monday to friday.

Monday and fridays i have my baby girl so ill probs be up around 6-7am have some breakfast and get ready to leave for 8.30 to walk 45-50mins up to my parents house to drop the little one off. before starting work at 1 and finish at 5.

tuesday wednesday thursday i dont have my little girl in the morning as its her dads turn. So i get up between 7-8 and shower do some house work. by 10.30 i start getting ready for work

pretty much same all week and weekends ive started to to get up with the little one and go for a walk hoping to makes saturday a little longer walk instead of just the 50 mins like i do monday friday and sunday. (i walk to my parents those days)

At work im on tills and we have to pack the bags on the floor. So i do alot of bending and lifting for 4 hours.

I drink as much water as i possible can remember to drink.

I started cleaning eating 5 weeks ago few weeks after i had return to work. and lost 14lbs.

I have a holiday in august and i would love to look a little slimmer for going. ive bought a size lower in a few of my holiday stuff always to help courage me more.

I was naughty this morning when i prepping my meals up for the week i found my little girls easter eggs and munch some :( naughty

Looking for to supporting each other and getting to our goals xxx
  • MichelleMP67
    MichelleMP67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I had to google what a Russian Twist is. :smile: Turns out that I used to do them years ago but had no idea what they were called. Anyway, I think I'll have to give them another try!