Game Boy - 25 Years Old!

Options
http://www.geek.com/games/the-game-boy-is-25-years-old-today-1591744/

Curiously, I never owned a Nintendo portable device. But 25 years is an awesome run, no matter how you look at it. Happy Birthday, little fellah! :laugh:

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    That's funny. I still own my original one. The only game I have for it is Link's Awakening. So many memories of my legs going numb and my *kitten* gettinng dingle berries from being to enthralled in a game. Happy Bday Gameboy!!!!
  • muckfoot
    muckfoot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I had a Gameboy Pocket and used to play the hell out of International Track & Field, Dr Mario and Pokemon Red. I really don't think I've put more hours into any other game than Pokemon, I literally caught 'em all (with the help of friends and my younger brother that I coerced/bullied into giving me all his pokemon).

Since then I've owened a GBA and a DS and have emulated a load of Gameboy games on various laptops, there have been so many good games on each iteration of the handheld that it's no surprise that it's latest 25 years.
  • alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I still have all four of Gameboys and I play them very often :laugh: I love it!