Mr. Ali's Reflections Quarter 4

Replies

• Todays workout was a free workout we could lift anything we wanted. I usually pick the bench press first because I feel my chest needs more working out then secondly my triceps because they are small or they just dont have that much definition. When I work my bi it feels good the effort I put in them always shows. I feel really good about my workouts
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for about 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 15 minutes.
  • April 16: it was weight lifting day, it was a good workout. I did chest press for 75 for 3 sets and I Did leg press for 3 sets. I did pullups for 3 sets on 4. I really must be more faster in my sets so I can do more workouts then I usually do. I feel I am getting in progress well enough.
  • April 17: it was cardiovascular day, and it was a good workout. I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I also did indoor bicycle for 5 minutes. I worked hard that day because I was early and went on the treadmill and indoor bicycle.
  • Today we did some 2 new excersices each 3 sets . 1st one is the Chest press in cline and opposite . It was really hard first time , but i got used to it . I felt pain on my Joint also while doing it . The second excersise is tricep excersice which was challengeing i felt hard pain on my left triceps so i Stopped imeeadailtyy . I think overall i will be used to it later on .
  • abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    Today I worked my chest and tris by doing 3 sets of bench press 40lbs. And 3 sets of perfect push-ups. I also did 3 sets of tricep extensions 12kgs . And I also did bench dips.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today we did chest and triceps workout, we did a normal bench press and an inclined bench press with dumbbells. After that we did flys with dumbbells, it was one of the hardest exercises I've done in the gym so far. After those three, we did 3 different types of triceps workouts. At the end of the period, my triceps were starting to hurt a little.
  • Today we started doing single workouts like working specific muscle groups. And we did chest and triceps. Whith this I feel like this type of excersize in muscle groups works me out better and focuses on my certain muscle groups and today really worked my chest more than anyother day. The only problem I have is with triceps no matter how much I work them they never get defined
  • Today's exercise was something different than what we usually do. Today's workout was for chest and triceps. First, I did push-ups 3 sets for 10 times each. Then, I did "incline dumbbell press" exercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 15 lbs. Then, I did "machine flyes" evercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 15 lbs. Then I did "bench dips" exercise for 3 sets. In the first set, I did it for 5 times. in the second and third sets, I did it for 6 times each. Then I did "lying bar triceps exentions" exercise 3 sets for 10 times each. Then I did "overhead triceps exentions" exercise for 10 times each, where the weight was 20 lbs. Then I did "cable one-arm triceps extensions" exercise for 3 sets. I put the number 5 for my first set and number 6 for my second and third sets (weight).
  • April 20 :

Today we did chest and triceps workout, we did a normal bench press and an inclined bench press with dumbbells. After that we did flys with dumbbells, it was one of the hardest exercises I've done in the gym so far. After those three, we did 3 different types of triceps workouts. At the end of the period, my triceps were starting to hurt a lot.
  • Today was the first day that we start using the new isolated exercises, it was a real huge challenge trying to balance off the wieghts but hopefully by the end of this week it would be less of an issue
  • April 20: it was cardiovascular day, it was a good workout. I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I also did indoor bicycle for 5 minutes. I went on the stairs for 5 minutes.
  • Today we focused on back and bicep workouts. We started exercising using the 1 arm dumbell row and the lat pull downs. I had a lot of trouble on the seated rows but hopefully next time i control my body motion throughout the exercise
  • April 21 : today I did cardio, I was running up and down the stairs and for 30 mins and then did bicycle exercise for 15 mins. I felt really tired at the end and felt so exhausted.
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    Today we worked on bicep and back. It was super duper. Could lift anything else after that. That wasn't very super duper
  • Today We worked on Bicep excersices and i felt pain on both Biceps , it is because of yesterday excersise, but today ive worked hard and i hope ill gain some muscle after that , I think Biceps are easy if your muscles are used to it Daily times with always 2-3 sets each .
  • todays workout was biceps and back. the back workout that really did me best was the seated rows they really get your back muscles pumping. on my last rep i could really feel my muscles burning and pumping up. my back needs alittle more working at because it isnt that strong. the bicep workout was also good i just need to find a way to get more deffinition. so i willfocus on more bicep concentration curls.
  • Today i walked up and down the stairs for fifteen mins. then i tried out some abb workouts and some of them were really hard to finish.
  • Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for about 20 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 10 minutes, where my average RPM was 93.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    Today, we did back and biceps workout. We started off with one arm dumbbells and carried on to a few other new exercises. I didn't have as much power in me as I had yesterday because of yesterdays workout, nevertheless I tried my best. We did around a total of 5 to 6 exercises, 3 sets of 10 each.
  • Today I completed 3 sets of bench presses at 70 pounds, 3 sets of arm curls at 8 kg, and 3 sets of chest pulls at 7 pounds. I feel more active than usual all of a sudden.
  • April 21: I was in the gym working out. I did chest press for 85 for 3 sets, I have increased the weight to 20 lbs on each side of the bar. I also did pullups for 5 for 3 sets, by know I have increased the the weights of the pullups to 5. I also did one hand dumble press for 10 kg for 3 sets. I have changed my dumbles from gray ones to the black. I also did leg press for 3 sets.
  • Saturday i was absent
  • Yesterday i was absent
  • Today i walked the whole period.
  • Today we had a very produtive leg and shoulder day. I was able to increase the weights to 45lb on the 1 leg press and and was able to complete 2 sets of 10s before reaching the rep max on the third which was 8. Hopefully as the days pass i'll be able to overcome it.
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    Today we were gonna do legs and shoulders. Unfortunately I couldn't do legs. So I did some shoulder exercises. It was pretty average workout
  • March 22 : Today i started my workout with some Arm Rows 10 reps for 3 rounds. After that i went for Back workout for 3 rounds and 10 reps. Finally i finished my exercise with some Bicep workout for 3 rounds and 10 reps. the weight was 15 pounds.
  • Today I completed 45 minutes of cardio, I feel normal, and I'm not sweating as much as I used to. I see it as an improvement.
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    April 22: I did leg and shoulder workout. We did up to 4 or 5 different types of exercises and I was very tired towards the end of the period.

April 23: Today I was absent.