Wildstar

Options
Anyone planning on playing Wildstar?

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I've preordered and have been playing in some of the weekend betas. It's not going to be my 'forever' thing, but it's something to do while waiting for the next WoW expansion.
  • greypilgrimess
    greypilgrimess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    The hubby and I have pre-ordered it, and we've been messing around on the weekend Betas. It's fun, I know my hubby is very excited about it but I have yet to give my judgement. I'll probably level a couple characters to max but I'm not sure I'll go much further than that.
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I love WildStar! Will definitely be playing at launch. I'm not sure it'll replace WoW but it'll be a good game for the summer and for the lulls in WoW.
  • EMJenkinson
    EMJenkinson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'll be playing it too! Along with a handful of my staff from my website. ^_^ We've decided to make a guild, as well. I can't wait for the game to go live!
  • gcadays99
    gcadays99 Posts: 23
    Options
    yeah I've been enjoying the betas. My friend and I will be running the division in our guild once it gets going. http://animosity-gaming.net if anyone is looking for a place :)
  • Xsadia
    Xsadia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I haven't played it yet, but i've got beta access this weekend., Will give it a shot and see what it's like :)
  • gcadays99
    gcadays99 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm working all this weekend so won't be on this weekend but hope you enjoy it!
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I tried to play it but couldn't get the installer to work. Tried literally everything. :\
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I tried to play it but couldn't get the installer to work. Tried literally everything. :\

Run as admin?