New to FMD

Options
hollma52
hollma52 Posts: 1 Member
Hi!
Is there anyone still doing the diet? I have huashimoto thyroiditis and bumped into this diet. I have learned quite a bit reading this and from new research I've done. I have had this for 25 years and yet just now finding so much more detail out there. I'm struggling with what I can put on my salad in the way of dressing. Des anyone have any tasty ideas they could share. Also the phase two snacks are mostly meat. Is there any other option that meets the plan? Thanks!

Replies

• wredpanther
    Options
    I hope you read this and respond.

there are a couple of us that are doing this diet. Are you still interested?

I'm Phase 1 day 2 first week started back on this.
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I lost 16 lbs on this plan in November then went off for December, and then just after Christmas we learned my mom had terminal cancer, so the stress eating began and the weight piled back on. Mom passed away earlier this month, so now I am back to focus on my own health.

I enjoy balsamic vinegar on my salads. Also today I had a cucumber and tangerine salad with balsamic vinegar and just a touch of Truvia sweetener. Delicious! Haven't figured out snacks for Phase 2 yet, just started up again today but yes it definitely is the hardest. When my hubby and I went on the plan in November, he felt awful during Week one's Phase 2. When we followed up on the website and Haylie Pomeroy explained that toxins are being cleaned out it of our body during that phase, it made perfect sense as to why he didn't feel good...he had worked in a chemical plant for years...so lots of toxins. The following week he felt better.