starting weight

Options
karih2012
karih2012 Posts: 15 Member
After having my son I have seen the scale creeping up. Now withing the last month I have gained 15 pounds. 15! That wasbas much as I lost after 2 months of working out, gained within half of that time. I am now 196 at the same weight I was when I delievered my son almost 2 years ago. My goal is to be 145 and lose 50 pounds im hoping to reverse the direction of the scale before I reach the dreaded 200's.

Replies

• ScoutingMomRosnick
    ScoutingMomRosnick Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OK, I am in...however, I am having bariatric surgery this summer. I will do this until surgery as it will surely take weight off. :o) My current weight is 243.8.
  • ggbun
    ggbun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Any excuse for a little extra motivation! I'm weighing in today at 152.8. See you all in 30 days - on Friday, May 23!
  • rawrpaola
    rawrpaola Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm weighing today at 231.5. I wanna do this.

WE CAN DO THIS
  • duceswife
    duceswife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I start my new plan tomorrow!!
    Starting weight is 170 :(
    My goal is to get to 140! :)
  • Berrysweetmama
    Berrysweetmama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Currently I weigh 170lbs, and would like to be at 135lbs.
  • nessiehome
    Options
    My starting weight is 175. Hoping to down 10 pounds in next 30 days. Good luck everyone
  • amberrenee813
    amberrenee813 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'll join. I'm 5'4 and my starting weight is 199. I can lose 10 lbs in 30 days.
  • KRM51
    KRM51 Posts: 24
    Options
    Sounds good! The competition and friends here will be good for motivation.

I am 32, 5'2", 147 lbs. Need to go to 110 lbs. I need to lose 37 pounds in 6 months. Let's see how much I can achieve in this 3-month competition. :)
  • certaincity
    certaincity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is this open to everyone? If so, I'm in. Starting weight 313.0, for my 90 days I hope to be under 275
  • M60rowe
    M60rowe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in. Just returned from a trip south where I gained 9 pounds in just a week. I didn't even eat fried foods or chocolate. I usually will take me two months to lose that much. I am totally frustrated and ready to kick it up a notch. This looks like just the motivation I need. I am starting at 215 pounds and hope to get to 165.
  • 90to20
    90to20 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Lauren! Feel free to add me as a friend!

My starting weight as of yesterday is 190 lbs, I am 5'3"
    My goal weight is 120 lbs

Good luck to everyone!
  • karih2012
    karih2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes its open to anyone who wants to join
  • eahrenee
    eahrenee Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
    Thank you for starting this group, I think it will be a great motivator!
    I am 5'6" 193 lbs - How wonderful it would be to be at 160....but realistically, I think I can get to 170.

Thanks!
  • terra_lynne07
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm so excited to do this. Currently I weigh 190.5 pounds and am 5'8". My ultimate goal is to be 140--haven't been that light since I was 14! D: I hope this is going to help me stick to my weight loss as I am so tired of carrying it around and figure having a group of people trying to do the same will be a kick in the butt before summer :)

By the end of these three months, I'm hoping to be 165.
  • OcotilloFire
    OcotilloFire Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 178. In 90 days time, I would like to be at 165 - estimating a completely attainable 1 pound a week loss. I would really love to lose more, but I believe what I posted is the most realistic goal.
    Let's do this!
  • Charlie71474
    Options
    Hi everyone. My current weight is 260lbs, I have been doing this program for 15 days now. I started out at 275lbs. My goal weight is to be down to 220lbs. I am 32 yrs old, 6' tall. Please feel free to add me as friend.
  • shess72
    shess72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! I love all the positive motivated people that have posted here! My starting weight as of today is 187.8 by 90 days I feel confident that I can be down to 175. See ya all on May 24th, unless I need motivation to keep going before that =).
  • merf913
    merf913 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my current weight is 199.8 lbs, by the end of the 90 day challenge I'm motivated to lose at least 8-10% of body mass. Good luck everyone.
  • cserg1
    cserg1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in :)

Starting weight (well, Monday's weight) is 202. Trying to get back to 165 after a couple of years of eating like crazy lol

See you in a month!
  • Arein70
    Arein70 Posts: 43
    Options
    My starting weight is 149 and my goal weight is 120. I did this once before but the weight came back...grrrr... I am positive in losing it and keeping it off this time!!