Who is joining?

Options
ggbun
ggbun Posts: 90 Member
I'm in. I've been looking for a simple, easy to follow, yet challenging workout. I've got a great book on workouts and have spent time planning workouts and writing them all down, only to forget how to do some of the exercises or run out of motivation to keep up with the planning.

www.neilarey.com has fantastic, clear, aesthetically pleasing charts of workouts and I'm planning to start the 30 Days of Challenge tomorrow. Hope you (anyone?!) will join me!

ETA: Don't be afraid to jump in at Day 1 whenever you find us!

Replies

• zgolub
    zgolub Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im in and pumped! I want to tone up before a trip to visit my husband's family in exactly 1 month. We had a baby 6 months ago and I want to get back to looking like my old, pre-baby self again for the visit.
  • crystal0708
    Options
    Count me in. I had my son 2 years ago and never allowed myself to get my body back afterwards.. I say "allowed myself" because I have been the only thing stopping myself from losing this weight. I just started using this app and just by cutting out soda and counting what I intake I've already lost 3 lbs. I know I won't be able to keep up the weight loss unless I start working out too.
  • Krishna_Veni
    Krishna_Veni Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    i m in. i m a stay at home mom. i hv 2.5yr old boy. i want to lose around 40lbs and having problem with exercise and lack of motivation. i vl start frm tomorrow.
  • staceypwilliams
    Options
    I love that these workouts need no equipment! Count me in.
  • ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I also have a 2.5 year old (and a 4.5 year old) and was recently asked when I was expecting (to which I replied, I'm not - I'm just fat). I've been working out like mad since the beginning of the year and tracking my calories, but progress has been slow. I'm excited for the challenge - thanks!
  • ggbun
    Options
    Awesome reasons to jump in zgolub! Good luck!
  • ggbun
    Options
    Yikes, that's the worst ceemaw. Blame poor social skills, not yourself! Good luck!
  • ggbun
    Options
    Yay Krishna_veni! Thanks for joining us!
  • ggbun
    Options
    No excuses, right Staceyvwillia?
  • ggbun
    Options
    You've already accomplished so much Crystal0708 - you're a great role model!