Welcome

Options
msthang444
msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
Hey! Someone suggested we start a group to support those of us with lots of kids, so I did :)
I hope this will be a place of consistent support to help us get to where we want to be.

Glad you're here ;)

Replies

• chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You're awesome, OP!
  • msthang444
    Options
    (bowing) ty...ty...ty...
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Well, it may just be the two of us. I sure hope people stop by. If not, then at least we've gotten some new friends from your thread. Thank you for that!
  • msthang444
    Options
    I'll bump and repost ;)
  • koolaidsmile79
    koolaidsmile79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! 3 of us now :)
  • msthang444
    Options
    WOOOHOOO! Awesome people come here ;)
  • msthang444
    Options
    Checkin in...
  • karryann2008
    Options
    Make that 4! Hello:flowerforyou:
  • msthang444
    Options
    Woohoo! We're growing :)
  • mariai_martinez
    mariai_martinez Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :happy: Me too. Mommy of 4, in the process of adopting my niece, so soon mommy to 5 (legally)!
  • Netterpie72
    Options
    Six of us now, glad to be here :)
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Michelle. Homeschooling mom of four busy boys ages 14, 8, 7, and 3, and my niece and nephew (ages 4 and 6) are living with us until at least September, too. My second and fourth both have special needs - epilepsy and immune deficiencies for both, plus an autism spectrum disorder, learning disabilities, and a benign brain tumor for the 8 yo - so they feel more like about a dozen most of the time. (For example, this week: we've been to 8 different appointments since Monday, to the pharmacy twice, and have another appointment tomorrow morning. And my teen fences competitively, so I'm trying to get us ready to go out of town for the weekend for a tournament.)
    I'm trying to fit gym time in, but it's definitely a challenge - the only workable time I've found is to go after I drop the teen off at fencing in the evening and be done in time to pick him up, and even that only works on nights that we don't have Scouts or the 7 yo's gymnastics to coordinate.
  • allyall1
    allyall1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mom of 5 here. *Waves*
  • schrocks01
    schrocks01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Could really use this group... Anyone here?
  • hmeskool4
    hmeskool4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone still in this group. I have 12 kids and 9 are still at home. Really hoping somebody is still around. Just noticing all of the posts are from 2014. LOL