Workout

Options
ryker789
ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
Good morning everyone! I'm just wondering what everyone does for exercise? Do you mix it up or stay with the same routine? I run 3-4 times a week and add in strength training, stationary bike, DVD's, walking/hiking. I just ordered a jump rope and will give that a try when it comes! When the weather gets warm enough I can't wait to add swimming! Tell me your favorite/least favorite exercises! I hope everyone has a great day.

Replies

• mkgr3gory
    mkgr3gory Posts: 18
    Options
    I've been doing a bunch of fitness blender workouts (youtube). I like it because I feel like I get a real workout and I can do it from home ... even if I went to the gym, I don't think I would push myself as hard as I do when following the videos.
  • harukomcgovern
    harukomcgovern Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My gym has an indoor rock-climbing wall. I go at least twice a week in my lunch break, helps me with my work-rage.
  • MichiganJen
    MichiganJen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Up until lat week I wasn't doing anything. Since then I've done four walks - trying to work back up to running again - and two strength training sessions. I hope to do that three times a week.
  • 87McK87
    87McK87 Posts: 11
    Options
    I like to walk on my lunch break at work for a little metabolism boost mid day. I also go to the gym and alternate cardio, with treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike. I plan on starting weight lifting on the machines this week.