Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

starting weight

Replies

• skinnylcs
    skinnylcs Posts: 11 Member
    Definitely in.

My starting weight is 182 and my goal weight is 155. I may not reach my goal in 90 days, but hoping this group will get me closer.

Good luck everyone - we can do this.
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    I am in! I can use all the extra motivation I can get. I will weight myself tonight and edit this, but I should be in the 245 range. I would love to be much closer to onederland by the end of the summer!

Good Luck Everyone!
  • annar298
    annar298 Posts: 66 Member
    Starting weight 171.6 wanting to lose 10 every 30 days! WOO HOO! Needing to lose 45-50! :(
  • jennyaug
    jennyaug Posts: 15 Member
    Hello everyone, I would love to be part of this challenge. My starting weight is 279 for the end of the challenge I would like to have lost 30-40 lbs.
    Gina
  • lazzymomma
    lazzymomma Posts: 14 Member
    Count me in! I'm 5ft 2in 186 pounds my overall goal weight is 120. My goal for the next 90 days is to lose 20 pounds. :flowerforyou:
  • I am in!! I am just starting out on this journey and this seems like a motivator! My current weight is 212. In the next 90 days I plan to lose 20 or more pounds! My goal weight is 135!!:smile:

21340808.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • I am in! I have literally only ever see my scale go up so this will be my first touch of motivation.
    I am starting at 240 pounds and am hoping to lose 100. Let's see how I go. :)
    My goal for this in the next 90 days I would like to have lost 44 pounds big I know but it's doable :)
  • I am 5'9 and my starting weight is 102.8 kg
  • wadams1
    wadams1 Posts: 22 Member
    Hello Everyone, I'm in as well - CW 220, 5'7. I'm the matron of honor in an August wedding and would love to lose 35 pounds by then. Heck, I'll take 25 - I just want to see the number 1 as the first number on the scale. Haven't seen that in almost 18 years.
  • 4Titaa
    4Titaa Posts: 42 Member
    Hi everyone...My names is Trish am 35 (36 in July )@_@
    Starting weight is 198.2
    Goal for 90 day is -30lbs or more

i have been struggling too long with my weight and the feelings that accompany it.
    as mothers we are superwomen and too proud to ask for help, BUT I HUMBLY LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP , and ask for support during this challenge.Am here for you too.
    It takes one foot forward :^)
    good luck everyone!!!!
  • I'd like to join!!! This is great. Just the motivation that I need.
    Current weight: 195
    Goal weight: 145
    Goal for the next 90 days: drop at least 30 pounds
  • lenarashminraj
    lenarashminraj Posts: 53 Member
    im in.. im 30yrs and 5'3''.. my today's weight is 176.8lbs. i will try my best to reduce 10 lbs in first 30 days...
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Getting exited. Love challenges but need lots of positive words. I am 41, three kids, 2 jobs, husband and a dog. I hope to be down 5lbs in 30 days. Hoping for 15 in 90 days 165. Ultimate goal 150ish on my birthday 8/7/14

Starting weight 179.8 I am 5'4
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,795 Member
    I'm in . Current weight 236
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Hello All,
    I would love to take part in this challenge. My current weight is 270 and I'm 5'8" tall. I hope to be able to post good results during this challenge. Good luck to everyone!
  • s_dove
    s_dove Posts: 1 Member
    My starting weight is 216.6. I'm aiming to lose 30lbs over the 90 days!
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Count me in!
    My current weight is 229 and I would love to lose 30 lbs. to break 200!
  • wlfsilva55
    wlfsilva55 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi Guys, I'm in my starting weight is 213, my goal is 145… hoping you all will support me in this and hoping I can be of some support too. Good Luck Losers!
  • wlfsilva55
    wlfsilva55 Posts: 17 Member
    Just to be clear… I don't think I can lose 70 pounds in 90 days, I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds in 90 days.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    I'm in! Starting weight 168.6 pounds.Is this a 90 day thing too or what? If it's a 90 day thing I think I shall set my aim at 10 pounds to start off with. :)