starting weight

Options

Replies

• skinnylcs
    skinnylcs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definitely in.

My starting weight is 182 and my goal weight is 155. I may not reach my goal in 90 days, but hoping this group will get me closer.

Good luck everyone - we can do this.
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am in! I can use all the extra motivation I can get. I will weight myself tonight and edit this, but I should be in the 245 range. I would love to be much closer to onederland by the end of the summer!

Good Luck Everyone!
  • annar298
    annar298 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 171.6 wanting to lose 10 every 30 days! WOO HOO! Needing to lose 45-50! :(
  • jennyaug
    jennyaug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I would love to be part of this challenge. My starting weight is 279 for the end of the challenge I would like to have lost 30-40 lbs.
    Gina
  • lazzymomma
    lazzymomma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 5ft 2in 186 pounds my overall goal weight is 120. My goal for the next 90 days is to lose 20 pounds. :flowerforyou:
  • ashley0127
    Options
    I am in!! I am just starting out on this journey and this seems like a motivator! My current weight is 212. In the next 90 days I plan to lose 20 or more pounds! My goal weight is 135!!:smile:

21340808.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Yuki_fan_101
    Options
    I am in! I have literally only ever see my scale go up so this will be my first touch of motivation.
    I am starting at 240 pounds and am hoping to lose 100. Let's see how I go. :)
    My goal for this in the next 90 days I would like to have lost 44 pounds big I know but it's doable :)
  • deborahjf
    Options
    I am 5'9 and my starting weight is 102.8 kg
  • wadams1
    wadams1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm in as well - CW 220, 5'7. I'm the matron of honor in an August wedding and would love to lose 35 pounds by then. Heck, I'll take 25 - I just want to see the number 1 as the first number on the scale. Haven't seen that in almost 18 years.
  • 4Titaa
    4Titaa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...My names is Trish am 35 (36 in July )@_@
    Starting weight is 198.2
    Goal for 90 day is -30lbs or more

i have been struggling too long with my weight and the feelings that accompany it.
    as mothers we are superwomen and too proud to ask for help, BUT I HUMBLY LIKE TO JOIN THIS GROUP , and ask for support during this challenge.Am here for you too.
    It takes one foot forward :^)
    good luck everyone!!!!
  • robbieann1980
    Options
    I'd like to join!!! This is great. Just the motivation that I need.
    Current weight: 195
    Goal weight: 145
    Goal for the next 90 days: drop at least 30 pounds
  • lenarashminraj
    lenarashminraj Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    im in.. im 30yrs and 5'3''.. my today's weight is 176.8lbs. i will try my best to reduce 10 lbs in first 30 days...
  • gsheppy
    gsheppy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Getting exited. Love challenges but need lots of positive words. I am 41, three kids, 2 jobs, husband and a dog. I hope to be down 5lbs in 30 days. Hoping for 15 in 90 days 165. Ultimate goal 150ish on my birthday 8/7/14

Starting weight 179.8 I am 5'4
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I'm in . Current weight 236
  • JerseyChic76
    JerseyChic76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hello All,
    I would love to take part in this challenge. My current weight is 270 and I'm 5'8" tall. I hope to be able to post good results during this challenge. Good luck to everyone!
  • s_dove
    s_dove Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 216.6. I'm aiming to lose 30lbs over the 90 days!
  • Binnee95
    Binnee95 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    My current weight is 229 and I would love to lose 30 lbs. to break 200!
  • wlfsilva55
    wlfsilva55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I'm in my starting weight is 213, my goal is 145… hoping you all will support me in this and hoping I can be of some support too. Good Luck Losers!
  • wlfsilva55
    wlfsilva55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just to be clear… I don't think I can lose 70 pounds in 90 days, I'm hoping to lose 30 pounds in 90 days.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting weight 168.6 pounds.Is this a 90 day thing too or what? If it's a 90 day thing I think I shall set my aim at 10 pounds to start off with. :)