See that's why don't make fun of them ....

Options
runner475
runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
They just called us "Joggers" and they have come back with vengeance

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1263263-the-jogging-delusion

UGH!!!! :mad:

If only you would have listed to this mamma!!

Replies

• DavidMartinez2
    DavidMartinez2 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons I don't go to the general forums. Weightlifters don't get us, we don't get them, and we don't play well together.
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    There's lot of good info on exercise on the internet. This piece isn't one of them.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    looks like it's been pulled down already.
  • TheBrolympus
    TheBrolympus Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Gone already. I do enjoy reading posts that tell me I am doing everything wrong. :)
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Looks like I missed it. FWIW, I don't like being called a jogger. I'm slow enough that maybe I should be called that, but I don't like it. It does remind me of an old joke (I guess): What's the difference between a jogger and a runner? The jogger jogs in place waiting for the light. The runner stands there looking pissed off. Ha!
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    That was it ... the "J" word rebuked a lot of runners and then it rolled downhill from there.

I think they exactly know what ticks off which community.

I've a feeling one of the moderators from here got upset with the "J' word too and yanked the thread

. :wink:
  • glin23
    glin23 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    This is one of the reasons I don't go to the general forums. Weightlifters don't get us, we don't get them, and we don't play well together.

This. All I know is, I used running for most of my weight loss and I'm happy with that.