Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Workout

ryker789
ryker789 Posts: 255 Member
Good morning everyone! I'm just wondering what everyone does for exercise? Do you mix it up or stay with the same routine? I run 3-4 times a week and add in strength training, stationary bike, DVD's, walking/hiking. I just ordered a jump rope and will give that a try when it comes! When the weather gets warm enough I can't wait to add swimming! Tell me your favorite/least favorite exercises! I hope everyone has a great day.

Replies

• mkgr3gory
    mkgr3gory Posts: 18
    I've been doing a bunch of fitness blender workouts (youtube). I like it because I feel like I get a real workout and I can do it from home ... even if I went to the gym, I don't think I would push myself as hard as I do when following the videos.
  • harukomcgovern
    harukomcgovern Posts: 9 Member
    My gym has an indoor rock-climbing wall. I go at least twice a week in my lunch break, helps me with my work-rage.
  • MichiganJen
    MichiganJen Posts: 40 Member
    Up until lat week I wasn't doing anything. Since then I've done four walks - trying to work back up to running again - and two strength training sessions. I hope to do that three times a week.
  • 87McK87
    87McK87 Posts: 11
    I like to walk on my lunch break at work for a little metabolism boost mid day. I also go to the gym and alternate cardio, with treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike. I plan on starting weight lifting on the machines this week.