feels like high school all over again

Options
I recently rejoined mfp after almost a year of not logging in or working on my weight.

One of my biggest problems is not having a good support system around me. So I am looking for friends on here, but it feels a little like high school all over again. Lots of people are friends on here and they seems to be in different groups and I don't really know where I fit in.

So I am looking for friends with that same goals/challenges. I am a mom to 2 boys and have a lot to lose (over 200 lbs). But to make this more manageable for myself I am making small goals and taking each victory as they come.

Last week my goal was just to log in each day and enter my food. I did it!
This week my goal is 5 days of exercise - whether a short walk or something more. I just want to get in 5 days of exercise. Two days done so far.

I am a great cheerleader and would love to have some more friends on here so that we can cheer each other on, or support each other through the harder things. Friend me please!

Replies

• sysof
    sysof Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. I have about 260 pounds to lose and have two teenage boys.

I'm probably not very motivating, but I hope to find some in general on this site.