Due in October!! Would love friends

Options
abitzan
abitzan Posts: 85 Member
Hello Ladies,
anyone else here due in October. I made froends here that were due the same time as my daughter and I would love to do that again. Please friend me. I swear I am nice and always try to motivate! :)

Replies

• futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Hi! I'm due October 19th with my first! I'll send a request!
  • katey_my_lady
    katey_my_lady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm also due on October 19th! I'll send a friend request to you both. :-)
  • kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm due October 24th... feel free to friend me!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I am due Oct 21, with my first feel free to friend me.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,804 Member
    Options
    Im due Nov 10th, but I have 3 children already and they were all born early. #1 was 2 1/2 weeks early, #2 was 4 weeks early, and #3 was 3 1/2 weeks early, so im pretty possative ill deliver in October (im hoping atleast :)
  • athenalove46
    athenalove46 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm due October 6. :) I'm trying to get back into the swing of things on MFP!
  • K_Parkman
    K_Parkman Posts: 12
    Options
    I am due October 13th!!
  • AmberKKaiser
    Options
    I am due October 1st with our first. :) Exciting yet a tad overwhelming at times.
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm due 10th October with a little boy :)
  • ltrenk
    ltrenk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies-

I'm due October 22nd with my first!! I never imagined how hard it would be to eat correctly, when I'm hungry ALL of the time!
  • mrsomeara
    mrsomeara Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    10/28 with my 2nd little boy :-)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I am due Oct 4th with my 2nd child. Add me if you want. I'm always looking for new friends. Especially after baby is born. I have lots of goals in mind once the doctor gives me the ok to workout!
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    Options
    Welcome to the Third Trimester everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited to be here! Due Oct 19th. How is the last stretch of pregnancy treating everyone??
  • kalyrra
    kalyrra Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Yay 3rd Tri! lol

I'll be 28 weeks on Friday, which means only 10-12 weeks to go! (well, give or take. my first was 2 1/2 weeks early, so I'm hoping for the same again this time!)

Anyone else starting to have lower back pain? It's driving me nuts, and really limiting the amount of walking I can do. :grumble: Which sucks, because I'm trying to keep my weight gain to a minimum since my OB told me I could only gain 15 lbs. I wish there was a place with an exercise pool nearby!