Feeling Positive

Options
Trundlegate
Trundlegate Posts: 52 Member
Woke up this morning feeling positive, determined to lose the last stone before I go on holiday in the summer and more importantly I really want to be FIT and forty and not FAT and forty. Only one letter difference but what a difference that letter makes.

Anyway, just wanted to send some of my positivity over to you all.

:heart:

Replies

• jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! We can do this <3
  • Trundlegate
    Trundlegate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Still feeling positive, been for a swim, done my weights session and now considering a walk.

I could do with this positivity lasting, I'm loving it!!
  • jenny181111
    Options
    I'm just back from a 5 mile walk, sweaty and exhausted! The sexy side to exercise lol
  • cmglass10
    cmglass10 Posts: 31
    Options
    Awesome for both of you! I didn't really get a chance to do anything today, because I worked for over 10 hours and by the time I got home I was just to tired to do anything more. But I fully plan on getting some serious working out done tomorrow!
  • ChaiyaChaiya21
    ChaiyaChaiya21 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am feeling very positive!!! I have hit my 50 LBS LOST mark!:bigsmile: I am super happy with my effort and that I have stuck to it even though it has been hard. I am not done for sure but it's somehow such a great benchmark number.

So this morning I woke up did Turbo Jam. (KICKED *kitten*!!!) I am eating some brunch then I am going to take my daughter out to for a bike ride/ play at the park!! Everyone enjoy the rest of their weekend!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jenny181111
    Options
    Such a brilliant loss!! Well done :D
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congratulations everyone on feeling positive!!! ChaiyaChaiya2, that's fantastic. Way to go!!!!
  • lf4179
    lf4179 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ChaiyaChaiya2 - Awesome accomplishment!!
  • skeet67
    skeet67 Posts: 21
    Options
    ChaiyaChaiya2 Congratulations!!! What an awesome job!