What you need to get started

Options
2»

Replies

• BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just started RI 30 tonight. My best friend and I are both doing it. Trying to get back on track!
  • PJBisbee
    PJBisbee Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, I'm going to use the You-tube links for this challenge - it looks great.

I have silly a question..... for week 1, do I do the same video for 5 or 6 days in a row? Then week 2, do video #2 for 5 or 6 days in a row?
  • alieneating
    Options
    Hey I just started Day 1 for RI30 - thought it would be easier to manage starting on Mondays since the 1st isn't until Thursday. I'm going to do it through the 31st of May as well. Hope to see great results!
  • JennyGOL87
    JennyGOL87 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've started the program a few days ago. I only completed Day 1 of week1. My legs have been so sore, I ended up taking two days off instead of one. It's crazy how tough it is for 24 minutes!!
    Really hoping this group gives me the motivation I need to keep going.
    Let's get summer ready :)
  • scole1008
    scole1008 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 for 6 days, my plan is to do each level 6 days then move on if I feel strong enough.
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Just got my DVD in the mail! Can't wait to start!
  • Diesel_Girl
    Options
    Count me in! I plan on doing this as a hybrid with Killer Buns and Thighs, and I don't plan on doing the workout as intended, as repetitive workouts get boring to me. So I will alternate the workouts within the week. Had a tough time with completing 30 day shred due to being bored of doing level 1, 10 days in a row. I need variety in my workouts. If the advanced levels are too difficult, I plan on doing the modified versions with lighter weights until I can work my way up. Good luck everyone!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started in Feb. with 30 DS and finished (first time to complete it, yay).....then started RI30 April 14. I am doing the DVD about 4 days a week. I find I do better if I have a rest day during the week (feel stronger after the rest day). I did level one for 10 days and am hoping that I'm ready for level two tomorrow!! I have to say, I love the workouts. I am NOT a morning person by any means but I am dragging myself up and out of bed at 5am to get this done! I have lost 8-10 lbs since starting the workouts and making small changes in my eating/drinking. Looking forward to having support and friends to encourage through the new workouts!:smile: