Mental Health Therapist, here to help where I can

Options
Hello,

My name is Lauren and I am a mental health therapist. My specialization is in the psychology of weight loss; I am interested in the use of cognitive-behavioral therapy to improve weight loss by focusing on the "mental" side of weight loss, rather than just the physical side of nutrition and exercise. Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I hope to be a resource to anyone who needs help in this field.

Lauren

Replies

• charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    That sounds very interesting lauren. Im also inetrested in psychology. welcome to the group and i hope your presence can help someone here. Thankyou for offering your services
    charlie
  • nofoodforthemood
    Options
    I see a therapist for food addiction. She has been very helpful. You are kind to offer your services :)
  • EllieB_5
    EllieB_5 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Lauren and I am a mental health therapist. My specialization is in the psychology of weight loss; I am interested in the use of cognitive-behavioral therapy to improve weight loss by focusing on the "mental" side of weight loss, rather than just the physical side of nutrition and exercise. Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have. I hope to be a resource to anyone who needs help in this field.

Lauren

You're awesome :flowerforyou: