Mr. Ali's Reflections Quarter 4

Replies

• Unfortunately I was absent, today at fitness class because there was a parent teacher conference.
  • Unfortunately i didnt work out today at fitness class because i was absent
  • April 22 : We did some shoulder excrescice and Single leg press , leg press was more harder , because its been a while , the machine was also plus heavier on single leg , but good results . Today I was absent , and i didnt work out , i just did some chest workout on home for 20 mins .
  • April 24: we didnt exercise today because we didnt have class due to parent teacher confrences
  • April 22: I started with "one arm dumbbell row" exercise for 3 sets, 10 times each. My weight for the first set was 25 lbs; 30 lbs for second and third sets. Then I did "back pull-downs" exercise for 3 sets; 10 times each. My weight for first and second sets was 5; then 4 in the third. Then I did "seated rows" exercise for 3 sets for 10 times each, where my weight was 5. Then I workout my biceps by using the dumbbells. I did 3 sets for 10 times each, where my weight was 15 lbs. Then I did "wrist curl" exercise for 3 sets, 10 times each.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    Mohammad_Almutawa Posts: 30 Member
    April20:I did a tricep and chest . I started with Incline dumbbell press exercise 3 sets for 10 times Then, I did "machine flyes" evercise 3 sets for 10 times. Then I did "bench dips" exercise for 3 sets. It was intense.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    April21: I did cardio exercises. Started with the bicycle for 20 minutes. Then did the stairs for.the rest. I was sweating a lot but it felt good.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    April 22: I did back and bicep exercises.started with one.arm rowetsor 3 $ets. Then did back pulldowns for 3 $ets. I also did the seated rows and finally did biceps using the dumbbells. It was good.
  • Today we had a free training day where we can choose what should the exercise focus on, so i decided to focus on shoulders and legs. I increased the weights on the 1 leg press to 50lb and reached my rep max on the third. Hopefully mext training session i'd get it
  • Today we did several Types of training , chest and Triceps , i did a good progress on Chest but triceps were harder on several machines . Ive had muscle soreness because of Dumbell rows . Over All i had smooth day on the gym .
  • Today I was sick and didnt attend class
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today we did chest and triceps workout, it was slow but I managed to complete a couple of exercises including chest press, inclined chest press and three other triceps exercises. I was very lazy at the start of the period, so by the end of it I didn't feel like moving at all.
  • abod_96
    abod_96 Posts: 19
    Today I did 3sets of 40lbs chest press. Following it by 3seta of incline push-ups. I then moved to 2 arm tri extensions.1arm tri extensions. Tricep pull downs 2arm and one arm. Ending it with dips.
  • Today's workout was for chest and triceps. First, I did push-ups 3 sets for 10 times each. Then, I did "incline dumbbell press" exercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 15 lbs in the first set; 20 lbs in the second and third sets. Then, I did "machine flyes" evercise 3 sets for 10 times, where the weight was 15 lbs. Then I did "bench dips" exercise for 3 sets. In the first and second sets, I did it for 5 times. In the third set, I did it for 7 times. Then I did "lying bar triceps exentions" exercise 3 sets for 10 times each. Then I did "overhead triceps exentions" exercise for 10 times each, where the weight was 20 lbs.
  • April 28 :

Today we did several Types of training , chest and Triceps , i did a good progress on Chest but triceps were harder on several machines . Ive had muscle soreness because of Dumbell rows . Over All i had smooth day on the gym .
  • April 28 :

Today we did several Types of training , chest and Triceps , i did a good progress on Chest but triceps were harder on several machines . Ive had muscle soreness because of Dumbell rows . Over All i had smooth day on the gym .
  • Today's workout i focused on my legs with the single les press and my dhoulders with the shoulder press and lat pull downs. I did however struggle with the lat pull downs. Found it difficult to control my arms. Hopefully i could manage that the next day
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    April27:I did a tricep and chest .started with Incline dumbbell press exercise 3 sets for 10 times Then, I did "machine flyes" evercise 3 sets for 10 times. Then I did "bench dips" exercise for 3 sets. I felt tired.
  • Mohammad_Almutawa
    April 28: today I did cardio. 30 minutes of stairs and then 15 minutes of the bicycle. I was very sweaty.
  • Today at the gym we did Random Excersices we were used to the machines , now iam doing it without them Helping , it was challenging so iam continue to get the hang of it . Shoulder press was hurting alot , becuase its been a while . Overall iam doing ok and hopefully I could bulk up .
  • April 28 :

Today I did cardio as I ran up and down the stairs and did 15 min bicycle run. I was really tired at the end
  • April 27 :

[/quote]
  • alkhameesabdulkariem
    alkhameesabdulkariem Posts: 36 Member
    Today I did shoulders and biceps workout. I started off with the shoulder press and moved on to the curls exercise. After I was done with that, I did 2 sets of chest press and 3 sets of pull downs. At the end of the period, I was very tired.
  • Today I completed 3 sets of bench presses at 35 kg, 3 sets of situps, and 3 sets of arm curls. I feel relaxed for no apparent reason, mabey I've grown used to these daily workouts.
  • April 28: Today in the gym, it was a cardio day for me. I used the treadmill for about 15 minutes. I was increasing both the speed and the incline gradually, where my heartrate eventualy exceeded 150. Then I walked up and down the stairs for about 10 minutes. Then I used the bicycle machine for about 10 minutes, where my average RPM was 90.
  • April 28: it was weight lifting day , it was a good work out after a good break. I did chest press for 80 for 3 sets and finished. i did leg press for 3 sets. i did pullups for 4 for 3 sets . i felt little pain in my neck.
  • Yesterdays workout was good I had no internet acces tho so im doing it now. I worked mostly on my biceps and triceps and it felt like I was getting ripped again it was a great feeling to lift weights it always is it feels great to get pumped on 10 rms
  • ZakAlm96
    ZakAlm96 Posts: 15
    Today we did some unique exercises. They were pretty intense and I liked them. Got a good workout. Feel kinda soar afterwords but it was worth it
  • April 29 :
    Today I did shoulders and biceps workout. I started off with the shoulder press and moved on to the curls exercise. After I was done with that, I did 2 sets of chest press and 3 sets of pull downs. At the end of the period, I was very tired.
  • Today I completed 45 minutes of cardio, I'm going to start shifting from my daily routine to a new and improved one. I'll start on thursday.