Are you looking for inspiration and positive results?

Options
Hi,

I'm here to network with people that care about their health and well being. Lets work together to reach our goals! I want you to succeed as much as I do! If you are also looking for more motivation and support please go to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BeachbodyJunkee I just love everything Beachbody!! I feel so inspired by the results I've achieved from these programs. Also, if you are looking for a challenge group to work with, I can hook you up!

Replies

• cmglass10
    cmglass10 Posts: 31
    Options
    Hey there, I am very new to the whole beachbody thing. But I have a friend that has experience in it, and just recently became a coach. And to help support her first sale, and to jump start me I bought the T25 and Shakology package. But I am very interested in "meeting" new people to work together and to help motivate each other. The more the better right?
  • TinaFromEFC
    TinaFromEFC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a new coach as well (joined up in late February). I've done clean eating, 21 Day Fix, Shakeology, and the Ultimate Reset. I look forward to encouraging others and being encouraged in return. My weightloss journey is going to be along one!
  • sueh1065
    sueh1065 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi There:
    I am new here and new to Beachbody as well....I will be starting T25 on Monday! Congrats to everyone looking to make changes for the positive in their lives. I'm pumped and ready to get started :)
  • patrick139
    Options
    Hi Guys, ive been a beachbody fitness coach since July of 2013. I have completed P90X1, P90X2, P90X3, T25 and currently on round 2 of P90X3 again, this time doing the MASS version.

Very nice to meat you all.
  • ibaadnaqvi
    Options
    Hello,
    Can someone help me in diet plan for this program, as the exercises are around 20-30mins per day. I just like to ask about how many calories should we burn and eat per day?.

Regards,
    IHN
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm a fan of the Beachbody programs. They've really made a difference in my weight loss and fitness goals. I started with P90 with the intention of moving up to P90X, but haven't gotten around to that one yet. I started Insanity, but wasn't able to finish due to some issues that came up. Right now I'm doing Les Mills Combat and am really loving it.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about some of the other programs from people who have done them.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am starting Brazil Butt Lift Program. Completed program 2 different programs about a year go, and not much results, overall minimal inches. Any suggestions as new program is different and diet recommendations.

Best,

Rosie
  • Robynkep87
    Robynkep87 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am starting T25 tomorrow! Wish me luck!!
  • Jclifford253
    Options
    I am starting T25 tomorrow! Wish me luck!!

Start today its fantastic. I am on my second week of Beta. I absolutely love this program. It is not easy but certainly doable. I have never had so much fun sweating my butt off.
  • ginalovefire
    Options
    Hi All, Gina here. Love the Beachbody workouts so far! I started with Insanity, which might have been a completely cookoo choice for a girl with over 50 lbs to lose, but I'm glad I did it, because it really helped me to increase my physical stamina, even though I didn't complete the program yet. A warning to those out there who are in less than decent physical condition--this is a VERY HIGH intensity workout that will put you at risk to injury. I'd recommend either starting with something less intense or modify the movements like I did.

I had to stop at week 4 because of an upper respiratory sickness about 6 weeks ago, but I plan on starting up again in 7 weeks. Why 7 weeks? because I bought Tai Cheng, also from Beachbody, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have always wanted to get into the martial arts. I bought the full-on package with the foam rollers, weight gloves and tension bands. I'm on week 6, and I can really tell the difference in my flexibility and balance.

I feel like the Tai Cheng is putting my body into the right condition to restart Insanity in better shape, so I can get the most out of the workout.

After I complete Insanity I plan on trading with my sister who bought T25, then I'm going to pick up a few more workouts to keep it interesting.
  • terihick
    terihick Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Rosie,

I would love to help you!! I struggled for years with my eating. I found a program that saved my life and it was super easy! It's not a pill or crazy diet. If you're interested, please visit my page: http//terihickey.AutomaticCEO.com/

This program was a game changer for me because I learned what I needed to eat!! Please friend request me on Facebook and instant message me. I will put you in a private health and fitness group I have. It's extremely positive and motivational!

https://www.facebook.com/teri.hickey