Hi, so glad to find you

Options
caleykate
caleykate Posts: 5 Member
Hi, I am so glad to have found this group, feel bad moaning as still mobile and working, but thinking time for leaving work nearly there .So tired, every limb feels so heavy, feeling sorry for myself .Am so over weight which doesn't help . Reading what I have written makes me angry, where is the fun loving woman, always up for a night out and a good laugh. xxx

Replies

• squeakyfish
    squeakyfish Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi caleycate,
    One thing that jumped out at me was how awful you feel. I started around 200#. Over the last 1.3 years I have dropped 40+ pounds and gained a lot fitness-wise. The daily aches and pains and depression and exhaustion have lifted with the weight loss.I would would really encourage you to jump in and make small changes and work towards a goal, whatever that is. Perhaps, you too will feel better in the end :)
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    So sorry you are not feeling good but definitely stick with this, there is nowhere to go but up! The weight loss has definitely helped and there's so much information on this site and group that is helpful! Good luck!
    Christina
  • Malimaz
    Malimaz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I can say I totally understand you, I have recently stopped working. Due to my ! S and combination of hashimotos amd previous broken back it gets sooooo hard but you must beat it and stay strong losing weight is a long journey that should be taken step by step if we can live with MS we can get through this.:smile: